GTR Forum banner

Nismo Styling

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Takeshi23 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Brand new to the forum, I have a white 17 plate GTR and I am literally obsessed with the way the Nismo looks.

I have been looking at various options for getting my stock car close to the styling of the Nismo, without is being a bit too much. Does anyone on here know where I can find various parts for this? The rear spoiler is beautiful but 13 grand for the real thing is way too much for me, however I have found a replica in the USA for about $2,800 which sees very close - all it appears to require is some filling/painting on the rear boot lid given the holes are in different places compared to the stock spoiler.

Just wanted to pop a quick message on here to see if anyone knowledgeable on the forum has any advice/links for parts I can work with to try and get my car close to Nismo styling. I am brand new to modifying, but also looking to do a few upgrades throughout the year including maybe a litchfield tune etc, so any advice would be massively appreciated.

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.