GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Brand new to the forum, I have a white 17 plate GTR and I am literally obsessed with the way the Nismo looks.

I have been looking at various options for getting my stock car close to the styling of the Nismo, without is being a bit too much. Does anyone on here know where I can find various parts for this? The rear spoiler is beautiful but 13 grand for the real thing is way too much for me, however I have found a replica in the USA for about $2,800 which sees very close - all it appears to require is some filling/painting on the rear boot lid given the holes are in different places compared to the stock spoiler.

Just wanted to pop a quick message on here to see if anyone knowledgeable on the forum has any advice/links for parts I can work with to try and get my car close to Nismo styling. I am brand new to modifying, but also looking to do a few upgrades throughout the year including maybe a litchfield tune etc, so any advice would be massively appreciated.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi Guys,

Brand new to the forum, I have a white 17 plate GTR and I am literally obsessed with the way the Nismo looks.

I have been looking at various options for getting my stock car close to the styling of the Nismo, without is being a bit too much. Does anyone on here know where I can find various parts for this? The rear spoiler is beautiful but 13 grand for the real thing is way too much for me, however I have found a replica in the USA for about $2,800 which sees very close - all it appears to require is some filling/painting on the rear boot lid given the holes are in different places compared to the stock spoiler.

Just wanted to pop a quick message on here to see if anyone knowledgeable on the forum has any advice/links for parts I can work with to try and get my car close to Nismo styling. I am brand new to modifying, but also looking to do a few upgrades throughout the year including maybe a litchfield tune etc, so any advice would be massively appreciated.
Hello,

You may contact them, they are UK based:

About the rear spoiler, you may contact them too:

I have no ties with any of them, so do your homework on each before committing and take no shortcuts.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I avoid Knight Racer like the plague. Up to you (and others) if they choose to go down that route ...
Are they bad ? serious question as I don't know them
You will find people who rate them and others who don't. I avoid them ...

My personal opinion (and this is all that it is, my opinion), rather than KR, for carbon, I would be more inclined to go to 4SRC; for tuning, I would (and do) go to AC Speedtech, AutoTorque or Litchfield ...

·
Registered
191 Posts
You will find people who rate them and others who don't. I avoid them ...

My personal opinion (and this is all that it is, my opinion), rather than KR, for carbon, I would be more inclined to go to 4SRC; for tuning, I would (and do) go to AC Speedtech, AutoTorque or Litchfield ...
Thanks for sharing, it'll avoid anyone to get scammed and go for the more established.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd avoid Carbostuff.. if its the same company thats based in germany..
info here : carbostuff scam

Not had good service from KR either, 4SRC are very fussy about making sure the pieces fit right.
Thanks for the link, it was an interesting reading, I guess digging is always necessary these days.

He had an R35 GTR3 bumper few days ago for sale and now have a rear diffuser:

And can't go lower with the google reviews, damn scammer, he'll get the well deserved payback at some point in his life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
191 Posts
sadly, people dont want to pay top $ for japanese stuff

so like most things in life, cheap is often for the masses

its a price point.
Can't agree more, what you pay for Japanese parts is years of R&D however some "tuners" aren't selling a product but a price and what's funny is when you find their products on aliexpress.

·
Registered
25,437 Posts
its a diffuser but the one listed is not the one from top secret. its a copy.

Nagata san is so pissed off with this stuff when you speak to him

·
Registered
191 Posts
its a diffuser but the one listed is not the one from top secret. its a copy.

Nagata san is so pissed off with this stuff when you speak to him
Mierda, how rhdjapan is selling a copy with TopSecret stamps without being sued ????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts