GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shortly I'll be fitting the S-Tune shocks to my 32.
Currently I have standard arms & dampers, but with mildly lowered HKS springs. With this setup I have notice my car has something like 3 degree of camber on the rear. I recall reading that by reducing this I'll improve grip and traction on the rear, which is something I need/like.

So I have been looking at getting adjustable upper arms to be able to dial in what i need, but I'm have reservations to fitting non period correct, non-branded arms.

I know the S-Tune shocks I have were developed relatively recently, (compare to the 32), and were done so with bigger wheel and reduce ride height in mind. As well as modern valving and internals etc.

Does anyone know if the Nismo arms are the same geometry as standard or have revised geometry and may address my rear camber issue?

Thanks in advance for any information on this subject.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The Nismo arms are different to standard, I remember having this conversation with someone a while back who was swapping standard for Nismo, side by side photos and measurements were taken highlighting the difference, I'll try and find the post for you, that said I have no idea if the difference will help resolve your issue though.

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
Nismo R32 arms at the rear are stock with silver paint, a sticker and Nismo harder bushes.

Front circuit link kit - the lateral arms have offset outer holes to increase camber. Top arms are the same. Top arm mount brackets have different hole positions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts