GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

I have a nismo twin plate pull style clutch set with lightend flywheel.

I'm located in Los Angeles, Calif USA. Reason for sale : customer ordered the kit but I did not ask if it were a PUSH or PULL style or for the correct model year. Price is $875 and I will pay AIR freight to the UK

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
It is a pull style that will work in some of the 32's and I think most of the 33's.

Check to see what kind you have first.

It has been installed in another car, but has very, very low miles on it. I had it checked out by a Clutch shop in Seattle. It checked out to be in near new condition.

I ordered it from racer98, but he did not ask me if I had a pull or a push style. Unfortionatly I have a push style so I can not use it:confused:

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey

thank you very much Rob for the goooood word , so sorry for it was the wrong one I got ya. BUT I really appreciate your good input.

Its really good to have a back up in the fourm here it helps to let pleple know that I deliver when they order.

Thank you
k @ R390
(818)-345-7289
(818)-345-7286 faxx

also the price i have quoted will include shipping

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry

rob has this info and he is shipping the part back to me as we speak

so as soon as I get it I will be more than happy to let you know all the remaing info.

Thank you

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also I wanted to mention if any one from the Carribean Islands wants to get this clutch they can but the problem is the shipping to these areas and its a bit expensive, so please be advised.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Racer98,

I am still interested in this kit.

Do you have the model/part numbers yet ??

How quickly could you get the parts shipped over as I am due to get a clutch etc done in a couple of weeks :)

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello

hello

hey wanted to mention if you live in the carribein area its a bit expensive to ship to these areas so e-mail me and let me know if you shipping address to see if i can help you with shipping

thank you

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes it will

if yours is a pull style it sure will but its always good to double check to see if it will work , cause you can put the rb26dett motor up to a RB25GTS-T 5-speed gear box and clutch will fit up , some may say this is maddness but it does work.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hello

Hey Jez,

E-mail me when you have a chance

also can you give me your mailing address

Thank you
Karim

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey jez

jez I can have it shipped right a way have it there in a week

thank you
karim

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this might be better

hello again

I forgot to mention that since we are a business We accept Credit cards in the form of Visa, MC , AMEX and Discover.

thank you

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello all , if any one is intrested please let me know soon I will taking this down.

THank you

1 - 20 of 28 Posts