GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the planned upgrades from Nismo are that I believe are being unveiled later this month (Aug 09)? I assume they will be performance as well as bodywork style upgrades like the S,R Tune variants of the predecessor R34.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Give me chip and zaust:thumbsup:
No problems sir, that will be £24,000 and you will have to give them back after 2 years or pay a further £12,000 a year.

Now pop your credit card in the slot and please bend over, I'll just go and get the KY sir.

Kp

·
Registered
760 Posts
LOL! Yes - guess the NISMO bits won't come cheap and have also read about the possibility this bizarre "rental" system. If you think about it, Nissan are being quite cute about all of this - wait to see a few failures on modified R35s, refuse a few warranty claims, then whack out your Nismo bits fairly late on and see how many of us are willing to pay a big premium for mods that keep your warranty intact. Guess they have to recoup some development money from somewhere eh?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think Nismo will come up with any remotely affordable that increases performance by a reasonable standard.
The smaller shops are the ones that are going to be making the higher end parts I think.

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
nismo stuff is always expensive,

however i have to say (in the main) the quality is one of the best out there

all their body kits fit, like its from the factory

on the 35 though, yeah nothings going to be cheap

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
No problems sir, that will be £24,000 and you will have to give them back after 2 years or pay a further £12,000 a year.

Now pop your credit card in the slot and please bend over, I'll just go and get the KY sir.

Kp
hey, all of us are in for £55k already on a datsun :chuckle:

I'll let you have the jelly when I am done:nervous:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts