GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Right, This is a real long shot, BUT, does any one have a set of NISMO wheel nuts to suite GT2 rim? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Got a set of wheels and CAN'T wait 'til Japan comes back off of holiday to send me a set, (2-3 weeks), as currently, NO M.O.T. + NO tyre tread = NO DRIVING!!!! :eek: :eek:

Any off you guys down under know a garage that may stock NISMO wheels etc, that may be able to post a set to me quicker??

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
R U NUTS?

What is special about the NISMO nuts? When I fitted my Hasemi split rims, I had to buy a set of thin nuts with allen key heads (with special tool). Cost me £50-00. Could yours be similar?

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driving me N UTs

Dave,

Apparently they have 12mm thread with a 1.25 pitch thread and a 17mm hex head. One other thing which seems to be unique is their 80 degree taper as opposed to the normal 60. :mad: :mad:

Are yours the same?

Where did you get them??

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I am NUTS

Jeff Fowlkes Wheels at Ibstock near leicester. I will put his number on here tonite and I bet if you ring him he will understand the taper etc. I just said, here are my wheels, make them fit and he did without looking at the car!
The taper might cause you a problem I suppose.
dave

·
Registered
446 Posts
Scott,

Try 'Tim'

Circuit Supplies

Demon-Tweeks carry a decent stock off wheel nuts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts