GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of buying a set of Nismo wheels, the owner says that they're LM GT2's. They're 10" x 18" & are split rims. I've only ever seen LM GT2's in 17" & are wondering if these are LM GT1's ?

The wheels have the correct offset for the R32 ( +12 I believe ) & are absolutely immaculate with no curbing or scuffing & are shod with Bridgestone RE050 265-35-ZR18 tyres that have only done approx 300 miles.

I know it's hard with no pictures, but has anyone here got any idea what they may be worth ?

Cheers. :bowdown1:

Baz

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
No, just offering a fellow Skyline owner a bloody great bargain !

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Everything will fit, it just depends on how much time and effort you want to put into it LOL

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of buying a set of Nismo wheels, the owner says that they're LM GT2's. They're 10" x 18" & are split rims. I've only ever seen LM GT2's in 17" & are wondering if these are LM GT1's ?

The wheels have the correct offset for the R32 ( +12 I believe ) & are absolutely immaculate with no curbing or scuffing & are shod with Bridgestone RE050 265-35-ZR18 tyres that have only done approx 300 miles.

I know it's hard with no pictures, but has anyone here got any idea what they may be worth ?

Cheers. :bowdown1:

Baz
If you can get them for less than £700 get round to the guy's house now with cash in hand. I would have thought that £1,200 would be the right level.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Vinay,

Ok, as soon as they're fitted, but I'll have to pm them to you as I'm not allowed to post pics here. :mad:

Baz

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Hi Vinay,

Ok, as soon as they're fitted, but I'll have to pm them to you as I'm not allowed to post pics here. :mad:

Baz
I think pretty much anyone can post pics - just get them hosted and click on the image button and paste in the URL of the pic.

If you want mail me and I'll get them up.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Yeah i was going to ask as well why you cant post pics?

If you go to the gallery section there is a sticky there with full instructions on how to post pics.

V

1 - 14 of 14 Posts