GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
PHOOOARRRR! SEXY!!! ... Umm .. Ok, so I just need a car to put them on ... :rolleyes:

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Just like mine.:D :D

I have only seen my set.

So nobody buy them please.:(

Got mine back this weekend after being recon'd.

Now they look new again.

STOP PRESS.

Seeing the side view they are narrower than mine and would
probably only suit 215 tyres. Won't get larger GT-R 255's on.:(

S

·
0 Posts
Scott said:
Got mine back this weekend after being recon'd.

Now they look new again.
Hi Scott

Was going to post something about this... I have some 18 inch Racing Harts on my GTR that are looking a tad battle weary.. can you tell me who did yours please and how good a job (poss a pic?) :) thanks mate...

Cheers,

S

·
0 Posts
Oh and

Can these reconners sort out kerb dents and the like, scuse my ignorance but I know nothing about this sort of thing!

Thanks again,

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Senna,
Got my whhels done at www.lepsons.com/ in Kent.

Thay were the only place I found that would do split rims. Cost 85 each + 50 to recrome the bolts.

The rims were turned on a lathe while the spokes were acid dipped and resprayed.

They have come back tip top. Well chuffed. I have no piccy as yet, but will post soon.
Kurbing is welded up then cut back on lathe.

Go for it while the sun is still out.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Those wheels also look like they are 2 pairs of wheels (1 pair 17x8, 1 pair 17x9) so they shouldn't be used on anything with ATTESSA either

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Looks like the price is actually $800 + $400 for the shipping... which makes... ( calculator out!) $1200 each... If someone had bought them over here our friendly customds types would probably want thier cut... (27.5% - $330) so it brings the total to nearer $1530... which is... £985ish... not bad, but for a little mor, you could get them from your favorite tuner with some sort of comeback/ garentee... :) and in the sixze you want! :D

still pretty cheap though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts