GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Spare parts.

André

Sorry I couldn’t make it to the ring Sunday I had to remove the kitchen from my old apartment :rolleyes: (one of those Euro things Brits don't have to worry about ;) ) I should be there on Sunday June 29 though.

Did you ask Glen where he got his bonnet from, also Robert may have a Spare pair of turbo’s.

Paul.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi Paul

June 29 is a Saturday this year; there's a VLN race then.

I didn't get out of bed early enough so I let it pass too. Going on Sunday next though if everything works out ok. Just don't want to drive there later during the day because of all the looneys (= bikers) and nono's (=campers, busses, and all the others (except me of course)); simply too crowded with people who think they are Ayrton Senna.

Working on the parts, should be ok.

Good luck with the kitchen then....:D

Andre.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Life in Europe.

I’ve moved the kitchen to the basement and I’ve a good mind to leave it there. I still can’t believe that you need to buy a new kitchen each time one moves into a new home in Europe and trash it or take it with you when you leave.

I’ve cleaned my glasses now, that’s Sunday June 30 then. According to the schedule I have here the ring is closed June 23?

You forgot the Ice-cream van I saw a few weeks ago What was he thinking ‘someone will stop me and buy one’ :rolleyes:

Paul.

PS, pray for rain that always weeds out the ring diehards ;)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the basic idea is "if the sink is filthy buy a new kitchen"
That's probably why there are so many dirty kitchens in the UK:p

yeah, closed 23rd, open next Sunday (that's the 16th).

Re. rain: that'd be nice later during the day, let it be dry in the early hours; merely driving a BMW I am... so during the early hours I can give it a stick and later I'll be on me own... GOOD IDEA !!

Which ice cream van are you talking about ?

Andre.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ice van on the ring

Last time I was at the ring a mate of mine drove into the carpark claiming he nearly hit an Ice-cream van.

Well it was my turn to take him out and would you believe it an Ice-cream van was driving up on the right-hander just after the baby karussell. :eek:

I waited for him at the carpark but he when straight home.

I can only presume to clean up the mess in the back of his van ;)

I'll talk to some friends if they want to go this weekend but the forcast is sunny :(

Paul.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ice Cream Van

LOL Good story ! I wonder if he did 160 km/h there, like other reasonable cars.... that would teach him to sell all the ice before driving on the Ring :D

Let me know in case you can withdraw yourself from the kitchen project :smokin:

Andre.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts