GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent 2 hours with the "ultimate" factory GT-R yestarday. The best ever set up GT-R I have had the pleasure of driving. Find out more (and a few pictures) on my Blog (link in the sign below) :D

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Top write up and superb pics, as always! :smokin:

Now if I only had 17 million yen...

any chance you wanna trade jobs? :D

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
You are a lucky fellow DCD! Nice.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Great writeup - I like the fact you weren't gushing about the car like every other review I've seen and actually mentioned some of the cars "faults" (if you can call them that).

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys:)

I have a few interior & exterior driving movies. If anyone has space to host...at least you get to hear the beast! I also have a movie of the Nismo Murano testdrive...rather interesting to see how CVT transmissions, on 2 tonne SUVs on mountain roads just don't work!! :D

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
WOW! What a testdrive! I don´t envy you at all... ;) You must have one of the best jobs in the world, Dino. Great write-up as usual.

Do you have any bigger resolution pics? I´d like to get some new wallpapers. :)
If you can´t post them, please send them to my mail.

Cheers!
/P

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Hah well done Dino - but I want to ask you the ultimate question.
Is it worth the money considering what else that money could potentially buy you?

Cem

p.s. Can you sort out the text wrapping on your CMS?

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cem...the answer is, no! Its worth it if you are a collector I guess (in this case money is no object) but anyone could make a GTR just as fast for a hell of a lot less money.

(still learning that movable type thing...no idea how to sort out the text..bugs me too!)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perra said:
WOW! What a testdrive! I don´t envy you at all... ;) You must have one of the best jobs in the world, Dino. Great write-up as usual.

Do you have any bigger resolution pics? I´d like to get some new wallpapers. :)
If you can´t post them, please send them to my mail.

Cheers!
/P
Perra...unfortunately I can't distribute pictures quite yet as they have been sold to a few magazines. Maybe in a few months :)

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Nice Blog Dino

Very good write-ups.Damn good photos.
Incidently,i made the first 10 off boot badges, even the polishing ,for that Bentley, and am currently working on the SLA model for a mould for further production....Awesome looking car in the flesh.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
DCD said:
Perra...unfortunately I can't distribute pictures quite yet as they have been sold to a few magazines. Maybe in a few months :)
:( Bummer. Well, I´m looking forward to seeing them then.

/P

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Top stuff, Dino. Sounds like you had a heap of fun. I didn't realize the spring rates were so hard - that's very uncharacteristic of Nismo given their general "road" focus.

Cya O!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts