GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got time to meet up at Omori Factory this weekend....give Matty32 some 'real' cars to see while he's over ?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Perhaps, depending on the weather.
If sunny, i will be @ the lake with the
family. Been plannig on that for a while,
but it has bee nasty just about every
weekend since i returned from vacation.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: :confused:
I was just wondering what time anyone / everyone was free ?
Dave - can you really make it ?

Saturday is usually a bit quieter than Sunday at Omori but either day is OK except Saturday AM for me.

·
Registered
24,977 Posts
hooray! thanks guys

sunday is best for me,

prob take me a few days to find it lol...

would be good to say hello and maybe if im cheeky enough have a passenger ride too? i miss my 32gtr

i will be going via train, so tokyo station then a connecting train ,still need to look into it.so i kinda know where im going lol

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I am free all weekend, but do plan on going to a model fair in Shizuoka with some friends. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me on which day (Sat or Sun) we are going. I should know by tonight at the latest. Bit short notice I know, but I'll post in this thread as soon as I can.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So how about Sunday say 1pm ?
Matt, Nick - If you can get to Shinagawa station then I can meet you and give you a lift.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
MMMmm....sounds so tempting.
As far as directions go, what is it near, may just make it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will be
traveling by car. I suppose take the Chuo to the Shuto?

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Matty32....I'll be driving by Tokyo station on my way to Nismo so I could pick you up there if you like? To make things easier you could wait for me at the Yaesu side exit. 12:40 would be the best time in order to make it to Nismo in time.

Paul....to get to Nismo you take C1 and get on route 1. I forgot the name of the exit but you actually see the Nismo builting (with Nissan logo on top) before you get off. As you take the exit you go down a ramp. At the lights turn right and further up the road you take the left merging lane. Nismo is right there, off R15.

Map:

http://map.goo.ne.jp/map.php?MAP=E139.44.22.873N35.35.13.204&MT=%C5%EC%B5%FE%C5%D4%C9%CA%C0%EE%B6%E8%C6%EE%C2%E7%B0%E6%A3%B2%C3%FA%CC%DC%A3%B1%A3%B0&ZM=11

·
Registered
24,977 Posts
dcd -- that sounds great thank you!

bean thanks for the offer as well, tokyo station is maybe easier for me to get to as its quite close to get to from my hotel

sunday is good for me also

how do i know if its the Yaesu exit? dont want to miss you.

walked past tokyo station the other day looked a bit of a busy place.lol so dont want to get it wrong then again i suspose you cant miss a blue gtr can you

·
Registered
24,977 Posts
dcd, i will be there at 12 30 if not a little before just looking out for a blue 34

will have a look around the central exit then,

thanks guys for your time,

i had to go buy a new battery for my camera today as the last one just ran out of charge this afternoon, didnt want to miss opportunity to take more pictures.

matt

1 - 20 of 35 Posts