GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just spotted this on speed hunters.

Combine all of these wonderful upgrades together and you get cars like Nismo’s new san-ni demonstrator, which was built from the ground up to celebrate the BNR32s 25th year anniversary.

The car is powered by a Nismo Final Spec edition RB26 and is running all of Nismo’s greatest products, including Group A turbine inlet pipes and a GT plenum.

Lost for words:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To me this r32 is stunning and the look I am going for, there's no way I can afford the full nismo trip, but if I can get mine to look anything like this, I will be more than happy.

Try as I may I can't find anymore info about the car, so if anyone does have anything then please post some pics, it would be appreciated.

Kev.

·
Registered
305 Posts
To me this r32 is stunning and the look I am going for, there's no way I can afford the full nismo trip, but if I can get mine to look anything like this, I will be more than happy.

Try as I may I can't find anymore info about the car, so if anyone does have anything then please post some pics, it would be appreciated.

Kev.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.