GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have decided to sell the 350z, with a pending move to the city (and me just not feeling the love for the 350z) we are looking for something smaller... missus would like another mini (ideally a cooper S).

The car is:-
-2002 Fairlady model imported from Japan (cheap tax :))
-black cloth interior
-around 65000 miles
-momo steering wheel
-Alpine touch screen headunit
-I think we are the 3rd UK owner and the car was imported around 2005/2006
-MOTd (will confirm the date)
-TAXd (will confirm the date)

We bought the car late last year (around October, will confirm) and immediately sent it off to be fully detailed and for the engine bay to be cleaned.

Abbey Motorsport then did a service and fixed a load of little issues all of which is detailed on their receipt. They have also dynod the car and fueling and power is spot on, will get a pic of the dyno graph.

Kaizer Motors has recently (mid January 2014) done the wheel alignment, balacing and sorted out a bad rattle in the door (missing screws).

The negatives:-
-The previous owner did the servicing himself, some receipts, but no real service history. I recently had to have the dash clocks changed as the speedo was under reading MPH. This has been documented by Abbey Motorsport who did the change (previous clocks mileage and starting mileage of the new clocks is all documented on their receipt).
-The headlight clusters need to be replaced, I am looking for a set currently - Mark at Abbey Motorsport has a set for and I will be getting them fitted ASAP

Price:- £5300 ovno - I am in no rush to sell so will not be accepting silly low offers. Will consider PX, but not on over-valued cars....

Pics

Pre detail:-

Post detail:-

Engine bay (post clean):-

Steering wheel (well you get the idea):-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts