GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nissan have approached the GTROC in regards to a family day that they are holding at the Donnington Park Race Circuit on Saturday 12th July 2014. This is a private event for staff, friends and family of Nissan and is not open to the general public. There are several activities on the day including six Nissan drift cars offering passenger rides on the Tarmac Lake, a static display Nissan vehicles new and old, childrens entertainment in the Launch Pad Building and food stands. There are currently in excess of 350 guests attending.

Nissan have offered us a space for static display and as they will also be offering high speed passenger rides around the Heritage Loop they would like to know if any GTROC Members would like to be part of this as well in their vehicles.
So if you can attend then add your names to one or both lists below.

I will also require you to PM me the following details :

NAME:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
CONTACT NUMBER:
MAKE AND MODEL:
VRM:

so I can pass this on to the chap dealing with this for NISSAN so they can forward you further details. As they are currently in the planning stages with Donnington Park then please let us know as soon as you can. Below is a layout of the day:

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST BE A VALID GTROC MEMBER TO TAKE PART

I will have more information in the near future but for those members who do the ASDA CHARITY DAY it is pretty much the same sort of thing. GTROC Event Rules will apply.

Please see this thread to add your details:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/242745-nissan-brand-event-donnington-park-saturday-12th-july-2014-a.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts