GTR Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
Wow, that's insane!! I heard you guys have stupid taxes but was not expecting that high.

that's what I'm saying, they don't care about the environment they just want to justify a way to take your money. Same with the congestion tax and ULEZ. How do they improve the air quality if all they do it take money from you to drive there. At the end of the day you will keep on driving there only difference is you pay for it this time .

This reminds me of the bellow pic:

View attachment 272618
Yep 馃槶 sure CBA's over here cost nearly as much as an EBA in the UK. We get absolutely shafted lol.

Thats a hilarious photo. The irony 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Super Moderator
Any Moderators out there? Any chance we can get this thread back on topic by moving posts from around #43 into a separate thread, perhaps called "EVs vs ICEs"
Yes I will tidy it have been watching.

Right anyone who wants to argue about EV and batteries go here:

I will be deleting any off topic posts in this thread.

Reactions: Din Viesel

Registered
Yep 馃槶 sure CBA's over here cost nearly as much as an EBA in the UK. We get absolutely shafted lol.

Thats a hilarious photo. The irony 馃ぃ馃ぃ
Hows the 'craic' horse? (Lived in Dub for a year).

Anyway, I'll see your Ireland, and raise you one Thailand, for GTR-35 prices...

Behold:

Tire Light Product Wheel Motor vehicle

5.3M THB = 119859.50 GBP.
So that is the 'low end'.

And...

Wheel Light Motor vehicle Car Font

29,900,000 THB = 676188.50 GBP. As for the other typical high-end prices, 9,300,000 THB = 210319.50 GBP.

And I am not allowed to import my car to Thailand premenantly, and only temporarily if I pay all the import taxes in advance, which I lose if the car is stolen.

We would dream of your Irish prices.

Talk ta ya,

Me.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts