GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gutted to say the time has come to sell the GTR. Moving to a bigger house and need to use the funds to pay for rennovations..:sadwavey:

- Registered Jan14 (63 plate)
- Gunmetal Grey - currently orange wrap which is OK but a little tatty in places. Wrap was put on in of ownership so paintwork should be factory fresh. Wrap by PWPRO
- 24,640 miles
- Litchfield Stage 4
- Litchfield 102mm silenced exhaust
- V6 Maps with Bluetooth Interface
- Comes fitted with Tracker and Autowatch Ghost
- I'm the second owner
- Alcon 400mm front-discs (half life left so no expense there)
- Braided brake lines
- Comes with spare set of Pagid pads (half worn)
- 2 keys
- Full service history - first 3 years at Desira Nissan HPC, last year by Litchfield and Kaizer motors.
- The tyres are Pilot Super Sports with 5m tread left.
- Over £7k of upgraded parts.
- Im second owner. First was also a forum member

Looking for £49,000. ONO

Wrap generally in good condition, but its been on for nearly 4 years and there are a couple of small spots of marring. Importantly, since the wrap was applied by PWPRO the same week the car was collected from dealership the paint will be factory fresh. Appreciate some people are wary of buying wrapped cars so I'm happy to have the wrap removed at my expense if the buyer would prefer the car in the original Gunmetal Colour and validate the paint condition is perfect.

I have included photos of the car in original colour so everyone can see the colour. For clarity the wheels included in Sale are the DBA wheels shown in the majority the photos.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts