GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi buddys!

I'm searching this book Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born to race for quite a while (new and used) and didn't found any copy for a reasonable price. So I asked the publisher "Veloce Publishing Ltd." if there is any possibility for a reprint.

They answered me yes, if I can get together a pro-forma order for 50 copies.
Price is £39.99 + postage (Webpage Veloce Publishing Ltd.)

My question for you: Is there any interest of a reprint of this book in this forum?

Kind regards,
Patrick

Attached the eMails:

Hello Patrick,
If you think you could get together a pro-forma order for c.50 copies we could cost a print on demand paperback reprint.
Kind regards, Rod Grainger, Publisher
(Member Guild of Motoring Writers)

Veloce Publishing Ltd - THE Publisher of Fine Automotive Books.
Please visit our website http://www.veloce.co.uk for details of all our books and the latest information on new and forthcoming books. Registered/Postal address: Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3AR, England. Telephone +(0)1305 260068. Fax +(0)1305 250479. Email [email protected] Company registration number ***8211; 2647617 VAT registration number - GB 586-1040-45

On 2 Apr 2019, at 16:32, Emily Oakes <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Rod,

Is there potential to reprint this book?

Emma

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born to race by Dennis Gorodji
Date: 2 April 2019 at 11:37:43 BST
To: [email protected]

Hello

I would like to ask if it***8217;s possible to reprint the following book ***8222;Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born to race by Dennis Gorodji***8220;, if I can find a few people who would like to order it and if we do a centralised buying? I know a few people who would like to buy it but they won***8217;t pay these prices no ebay for around £ 200.- or more.

Many thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Patrick Rogg

EDIT:

Price:

Hello Patrick,
The original retail price of the books was £39.99 which was reduced to £19.99 when sales slowed, For such a small quantity reprint, it***8217;s unlikely that the retail would be less than £35.00.
Best, Rod

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added it in the original post. Between £19.99 and £39.99. I'm asking them now how much it would be as their webpage sais old price £39.99, new price £19.99.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
International shipping is possible! Please consider shipping + VAT additional for the Price above :)

For people living in UK I would directly ship them from the publisher to you, for people living in EU I would ship them from Germany (as it's the nearest country next to Switzerland).

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If the publishers would offer a discount for a 'bulk' buy of 6 or 12 books we could buy them and sell through our Ebay shop.

The books could be sent in 1 parcel, saving shipping costs. Assuming the 1 off price is £19.99, rather than £39.99 each.

Great deals from swapmeet-models-4-diecast-models | eBay Shops
It's possible for you to buy a few more than you need for your shop ;)

By the way there are only 5 more to reach 50 copies!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts