GTR Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi guys!
I just got an answer from Rod considering the price. So it seems that it would be £39.99.

Hello Patrick,
The original retail price of the books was £39.99 which was reduced to £19.99 when sales slowed, For such a small quantity reprint, it***8217;s unlikely that the retail would be less than £35.00.
Best, Rod

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
I don't think so as the writer Dennis Gorodji (K66 SKY wrote above) has passed away... So the book won't be updated anymore.
Alexander Gorodji is the one who has passed away.

Maybe if Dennis Gorodji was contacted...(long shot I know) But He might be interested in updating His previous excellent work to include not only all of the much newer Nissan GT-R's but maybe also add to the earlier Skyline facts we've found out about since its original publication?

Just a thought....:nervous:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Alexander Gorodji is the one who has passed away.

Maybe if Dennis Gorodji was contacted...(long shot I know) But He might be interested in updating His previous excellent work to include not only all of the much newer Nissan GT-R's but maybe also add to the earlier Skyline facts we've found out about since its original publication?

Just a thought....:nervous:
Oh sorry, my fault... You can try to contact it, probably he will update his book and make a 2nd edition.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'll have a copy.

How do we order?
Actually I'll make a list of all interested people (here, german skyline forum, Facebook) and count to 50. After I'll reach 50 I'll message all of you to make further steps for the order :)

Interested as well, any idea how much would shipping cost be for Cyprus?
Shipping to Cyprus is possible, shipping would cost around 9***8364; shipped with DHL.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts