GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to sell my GTR after owning it for nearly 2 years. I've listed as much information below but if you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Full Nissan service history - only done 2K miles since last service, it is now due so will be serviced prior to hand over to new owner, the car is currently being driven only once a month.
Long MOT remaining
Low mileage - only covered 16,000! - drives and sounds flawless
1 previous owner
Y pipe installed - apart from that the car is stock
Blue seals still on door opening since new (see pics)
Car is in pristine condition inside and out for its age a drives like new

Few things about the car -
Car has never been launched or tracked
Mileage only 16K
Sat Nav built in
Reverse camera
No curb marks on alloy wheels
Car is standard except miltek Y-pipe for that added aggressive noise, everything else is unmodified
Always cleaned and polished and well looked aftered
Registered on a 64 reg with private plate which will be included in sale as it suits the car and is not cheap!
Tyres; front with over 6mm and rear with over 5.5mm tread; Michelin Pilot Super Sports all the way round
Brakes in good condition.
Health checks always had a green light for the whole car; engine/gearbox in perfect condition!
In a lovely pearlescent white colour which sparkles.

I'm looking for £51000 due to the low miles. I haven't advertised the car anywhere else yet but testing the waters first.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi,
Couple of questions -
is this a UK car or from Ireland?
"Brakes in good condition" ? how big is the lip ? and are there the often seen cracks coming from the drilled holes?
any Bellhousing work carried out?

Ian

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Couple of questions -
is this a UK car or from Ireland?
"Brakes in good condition" ? how big is the lip ? and are there the often seen cracks coming from the drilled holes?
any Bellhousing work carried out?

Ian
Hi

This is a UK car. No bellhouse work has been carried out. Brakes are described as ***8216;good condition***8217; on the previous health report carried out roughly 2k miles ago, visually they look perfect and work as they should with plenty of wear left on the pads.

I***8217;m not sure what you mean in regards to the lip and the cracks from the drilled holes?

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,675 Posts
Just a reminder, we do not tolerate people adding on their own for sale ads, particularly when they are under 50 posts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts