GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nissan GTR Alcantara Steering Wheel - Group buy cheap!.... if enough people are interested only £650 each

I sold a few of these in the for sale section and since had a few people contact me asking if I had anymore. There were a couple of people who didn't have the funds at the time but showed interest too.

See original listing (inc pics and happy positive feedback from those who bought)

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/198961-l...ng-wheels-half-leather-half-alcantara-x4.html

Those of you who are Carbon Fibre Crazy I can get hold of the centre trim for the car for only £85 (don't forget to add this to the cost of wheel if your interested in both)

Pics of the steering wheels:

[/URL][/IMG]

What you get:
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Fully installed in my car:
[/URL][/IMG]

Gives a really nice feel and because the wheel is a bit smaller in diameter than the stock wheel, it almost dampens/hides breaking/steering judder.

All wheels come with RED stitching so they match perfectly with black edition interiors. I have one installed in my car even though its a premium car and it still looks good.

The deal can go though if 4 or more people are interested:

-4 or more people are interested price will be £675,
-6 or more people are interested price will be £665
-10 or more people are interested price will be £650
:thumbsup:

Any questions or for bank details etc just PM me please. thanks Any one is welcome to pay cash on collection (as long as you bring your GTR ;)

I would suggest getting it fitted by a tuner/trader - I had mine fitted with SRD 5 ish months ago - it still looks like new and I use my car daily.

Once order has been placed it will take approx. 3 weeks to deliver (plus 1 week to manufacture).

V

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers

1) BuzzySingh - steering wheel + carbon fibre centre
2) Extremelimo - Carbon Fiber Center only

:)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
def interested in just the carbon??

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi stevie I wasnt going to sell just the carbon fibre timz only. Plan was to supply it to those who are buying a wheel but then again if it spread happiness to a fellow GTR members .... who am I to deny :)

Iv added you to the list if there are any issues just let me know. Please note you will need to wait until we finalise a steering wheel order thats all.

3) Tin - Steering wheel
4) Stevie 76 - carbon fiber center only

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder if this fits R34 GTR?
im not sure but defo not worth risking to find out becuase I cannot return anything to the supplier. where are you based? if you local to me you can check if my Stock wheel fits your car.

·
Registered
594 Posts
im not sure but defo not worth risking to find out becuase I cannot return anything to the supplier. where are you based? if you local to me you can check if my Stock wheel fits your car.
Thank you for the offer to try the stock wheel. I am actually several seas away in New Zealand so we won't be able to try it out.

If do come across one here and it suits, I'll surely contact you.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ah this is exactly what I have been looking for! unfortunately just dont have the funds available right now :( specially after spending the weekend out here on Yas island for the F1 :/ and as soon as I get back my car is going in for a service..

Will this be available later for me to purchase..? or isit just a one time group buy?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Hi,

Its a group buy but i think it will run for about 6 weeks before I have enough name to put an order though.

When i do place an order I will order a couple spares in case any are damaged in transit and for those who missed out on the deal

but this is a one off group buy.

You could have a couple of months before you need to commit so hope that helps

V

·
Registered
644 Posts
Fantastic, thanks bro, I will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully jump onto the group buy in the next few weeks :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
3) Neanderthal - steering wheel + carbon fibre centre

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what happens to my old steering wheel after the new one gets put on..?

Where can i sell it and how much would i potentially get for the OEM steering wheel ??

I am planning to do a whole Alcantara interior conversion in the next couple of months :) The steering wheel is the most important part as it will increase the feel and driving pleasure..

Wanna do something like this, but with more suade and less dragon scales / carbon fibre lol -->

1 - 20 of 153 Posts