GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan GTR Alcantara Steering Wheel - Group buy cheap!.... if enough people are interested only £650 each

I sold a few of these in the for sale section and since had a few people contact me asking if I had anymore. There were a couple of people who didn't have the funds at the time but showed interest too.

See original listing (inc pics and happy positive feedback from those who bought)

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/198961-l...ng-wheels-half-leather-half-alcantara-x4.html

Those of you who are Carbon Fibre Crazy I can get hold of the centre trim for the car for only £85 (don't forget to add this to the cost of wheel if your interested in both)

Pics of the steering wheels:

[/URL][/IMG]

What you get:
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Fully installed in my car:
[/URL][/IMG]

Gives a really nice feel and because the wheel is a bit smaller in diameter than the stock wheel, it almost dampens/hides breaking/steering judder.

All wheels come with RED stitching so they match perfectly with black edition interiors. I have one installed in my car even though its a premium car and it still looks good.

The deal can go though if 4 or more people are interested:

-4 or more people are interested price will be £675,
-6 or more people are interested price will be £665
-10 or more people are interested price will be £650
:thumbsup:

Any questions or for bank details etc just PM me please. thanks Any one is welcome to pay cash on collection (as long as you bring your GTR ;)

I would suggest getting it fitted by a tuner/trader - I had mine fitted with SRD 5 ish months ago - it still looks like new and I use my car daily.

Once order has been placed it will take approx. 3 weeks to deliver (plus 1 week to manufacture).

V

1 - 1 of 1 Posts