GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR COVER FOR THE CAR THAT IS EASY TO SLIP ON AND OFF. THE CAR IS NOT OUTDOOR SO A COVER TO KEEP THE DUST OFF OVER THE WINTER MONTHS IS ALL I WANT, THANKS

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi. I dont have one I'm afraid but a word of caution... I posted a wanted for one on here and got a PM from another user putting me in touch with someone else who said they had one but after a lot of to'ing and fro'ing of messages, most of which from their end was one-liners, requests for money transfer to speed up despatch, etc, etc. I concluded it was a scam.
I was nearly caught out but a picture they supplied was clearly "borrowed", so just be careful and examine any contact amd content thoroughly. Mookistar was able to help confirm to me that the contacts were scammers and is always around to help.
And dont let anyone rush you into a deal!
Good luck.

·
R35 Section manager
11,230 Posts
Hi. I dont have one I'm afraid but a word of caution... I posted a wanted for one on here and got a PM from another user putting me in touch with someone else who said they had one but after a lot of to'ing and fro'ing of messages, most of which from their end was one-liners, requests for money transfer to speed up despatch, etc, etc. I concluded it was a scam.
I was nearly caught out but a picture they supplied was clearly "borrowed", so just be careful and examine any contact amd content thoroughly. Mookistar was able to help confirm to me that the contacts were scammers and is always around to help.
And dont let anyone rush you into a deal!
Good luck.

Have you sent the details over to Mook?

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
The original Nissan GT-R indoor car cover is great - slides on/off really easily. Silky outside and thin cotton layer on the inside so its very gentle on the paint. Can usually pick them up second hand on eBay for around the £200 mark (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts