GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought about it over Xmas, had lots of nice cars and wanted to sum up my thoughts of the R35 GTR ownership
Your Italian exotica is like having a really good high class hooker, Dior dress, Channel perfume, Jimmy Choo shoes, suntan in the South of France
Nissan is the Dorethy Perkins dress , boots perfume,Clarks shoes, spray tan
Dont get me wrong they both do a wonderfull job, abliet the one a lot cheaper, but which one would you prefer on your arm walking into the pub:clap:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thought about it over Xmas, had lots of nice cars and wanted to sum up my thoughts of the R35 GTR ownership
Your Italian exotica is like having a really good high class hooker, Dior dress, Channel perfume, Jimmy Choo shoes, suntan in the South of France
Nissan is the Dorethy Perkins dress , boots perfume,Clarks shoes, spray tan
Dont get me wrong they both do a wonderfull job, abliet the one a lot cheaper, but which one would you prefer on your arm walking into the pub:clap:
If you are that concerned by other people's thoughts on you then granted the R35 is probably not for you. That's why I like it, there is no bullshit - no small dick, something to prove, me too brigade.

·
Registered
540 Posts
No I don't see the GTR as the spray tan cheapo hooker. She's the plainer looking middle class bird, that prefers flats to heels, prefers the gym to makeup and who your mates think of as one of the lads, rather some delicate princess. :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hooker

I didnt say which one would your mates prefer, its which one you would prefer. Its nothing to do with being understated, if I could afford a 458 at mo the Gtr would not even get a look in.The 458 is just a thing of beauty and a wonderfull place to be;)or an Aventador, or any other supercar

·
Registered
818 Posts
Clothes do not the woman make! ;)

Believe me if you had the former you wouldn't be walking into a pub with her! She wouldn't be seen dead in one!

Ah the initial package may look good but over time the upkeep gets more and more expensive! And when/if it comes time to chop it in, which is simpler and cheaper to replace!

Had the high class! Lots of headaches!
Will stick to the down to earth! More bang for your buck!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I didnt say which one would your mates prefer, its which one you would prefer. Its nothing to do with being understated, if I could afford a 458 at mo the Gtr would not even get a look in.The 458 is just a thing of beauty and a wonderfull place to be;)or an Aventador, or any other supercar
Oh I agree. A 458 is one of the few cars that I would gladly trade the GTR in for. That or a 430 Scud. Very few other cars would cause me to cheat - certainly nothing German.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
GTR = got 4 pipes the 458 only 3... erm ...not that it would of interest to anyone or be useful in any way :nervous:

Cmon, we all know the attractive from some angles fat bird that's a goer is actually more fun.

I'm not getting any better here am I ... coat my get I'll

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hooker

I do agree with time some beauties do diminish,(not an F40 though) but you are right about the upkeep to keep the stunning appearance.I suppose Im beer income with Champagne tastes, but we can all dream:mad:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i dont agree.

GTR get more attention in the city than my friends LP560 (bicolour edtn). My mate even openly admits (and his lambo was brand new £180k); we discussed this and it narrows down to the car stamping authority on the road because of it size/shape (plus alot of birds dont know what the hell a GTR is) so they think is a new shape exotic car.

back to the hooker comparison. I think is the girl that is super hot, gets all the attention, not so black and white if she actually is a hooker. 100% debatable if she's a hooker or your just one luck son of a ****

happy with the GTR until im comfortable enough to afford and maintain the exotic lifestyle ..... talking about cars of course!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Maybe to some, but my R35 to me is the mistress that's bleeding me dry but I'm addicted to the incredible times she gives me so I try to put to the back of my mind how much it's actually costing me :(

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Who's car are you calling a Slut ???

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Maybe to some, but my R35 to me is the mistress that's bleeding me dry but I'm addicted to the incredible times she gives me so I try to put to the back of my mind how much it's actually costing me :(
I had tge phase during the first 2 years of ownership. Now i try my best not to think about it.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
What ? Valley Thing ? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
I would take the one that gives the best performance...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts