GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm a little surprised that no-one has built a replica either out of a GTR or a GTS.
im not! Its without dought the most disgusting looking abortion of a skyline iv ever scene..tasteless puuke ! it looks exactly the kinda of thing a cheese head 1.4 litre, wings west kitted, bore 5 exhaust,furry diced civic owner would do with a skyline.

I wouldnt thumb it...What a complete piece of sh*t !!! Gastly !

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
im not! Its without dought the most disgusting looking abortion of a skyline iv ever scene..tasteless puuke ! it looks exactly the kinda of thing a cheese head 1.4 litre, wings west kitted, bore 5 exhaust,furry diced civic owner would do with a skyline.

But really what do you think of it. Get it off your chest man, no use sitting on the fence do you like it? :D

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

Furry muff, but you got to remember it was all done for homologation purposes and not for looks.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I agree Jags. The fact that its the only one ever built makes it one special machine. Its not the best looking 33 out there, but then again, none of them are nice really!:p

I better put my brolly up for this! lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

you should of gone to specsavers mate.. superb car, pure legend status !

·
Registered
798 Posts
you should of gone to specsavers mate.. superb car, pure legend status !
why?!!i dont ware glasses..my eyesight is perfectly good:chuckle: superb car yes,legend status..great..its just a pity the engineers got lazy and left the styling to be designed by a 12 year old boy that just read hes first max power magazine:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts