·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissian Gtr R35 Engine 2009 17,000k Import, Complete engine | eBay

£6500 for a burnt engine????? :flame: :confused:

gtr r35 engine 2009
Complete with axcillarys

This engine was removed from a burnt car which was switched off. Someone set it on a light from the rear. As you get haters.
Some top sensors are burnt but nothing extreme as the fire service had things under control.

It had done 17,000k

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Surely worth it for the axcillarys.

How the hell do we function as a country with education like this seemingly more and more common?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Surely worth it for the axcillarys.

How the hell do we function as a country with education like this seemingly more and more common?
im not sure what you mean by the second comment ?

its a gamble as to whats been damaged by the fire, ive fixed some fire damaged machines and it soon gets expensive so from my experience without a thorough inspection that's a big punt at £6500 imo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If nothing else that photo demonstrates just how strong carbon fiber is. Seems it will lift anything its bolted to without breaking. !!!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

its a gamble as to whats been damaged by the fire, ive fixed some fire damaged machines and it soon gets expensive so from my experience without a thorough inspection that's a big punt at £6500 imo.
Possibly there's a misspelt word in there???

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Possibly there's a misspelt word in there???

he meant auxiliaries in first comment.

second comment im not sure what he means ?

"How the hell do we function as a country with education like this seemingly more and more common?"

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
he meant auxiliaries in first comment.

second comment im not sure what he means ?

"How the hell do we function as a country with education like this seemingly more and more common?"
I guess he's referring to the misspelling and that the education system allows spelling like that through???

·
Registered
747 Posts

If you read the add, you would see "
Nissian gtr r35 engine 2009
Complete with axcillarys"

Hopefully now Adams comment make sense!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
QED

1 - 15 of 15 Posts