GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NISSAN GTR R35 - GT1 Carbon Fibre Widebodied Road Car!!! Awesome Vehicle | eBay

FIA GT1 Road Ready GT-R

AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE UK. COMING SOON!!!

This is the only Road Legal GT1 Carbon Fibre Widebodied GTR in the world!!!

The car is featured in the December 2013 edition of the BANZAI magazine with an 8 page spread. This can be viewed online at Banzai: The UK's Biggest Japanese Tuning Magazine

R35 GTR's are commonly known as "Supercar Eater's".... This GT1 GTR makes ordinary GTR's look and sound ordinary and it has the performance to match any car out there. This car was parked next to a Bugatti Veyron outside Harrods last week. The Veyron had around 5 admirers taking pictures at any one time. This car had over 30 people drooling around it the whole time it was there.

Opportunities like this don't come along too often so keep your eye's open for the complete sale ad later this month. Enquiries can be made now via this advert to register your interest.....

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Would love to know what it's best ring time is... Far better value than a Nismo if you do a lot of tracking and far more exclusive
This car won gt1 don't forget a few years back

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Would love to know what it's best ring time is... Far better value than a Nismo if you do a lot of tracking and far more exclusive
This car won gt1 don't forget a few years back
Agreed - wonder how much of the GT1 stuff is under the skin or is it just a look like? Not very much detail or photos yet. If it is a legit setup from JRM then might be a classic for a collector.

·
Registered
64 Posts
But after all look at it?!

It´s a carbonfiber nightmare ;)
Faster then a Nismo, maybe...
more daily Driver ?!?! HAHAHAH.

Imagine the first Speed bump.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Yep built for purpose.

Looks like a Darth Vader version of the GTR

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It's the Vogue Auto Design widebody GTR and not a GT1 car at all.....:confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think it looks ok if thats your thing.
Though where would you use it? To hardcore for the road and I doubt it would pass track day noise limits?!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I think it looks ok if thats your thing.
Though where would you use it? To hardcore for the road and I doubt it would pass track day noise limits?!
Hence, it will remain for sale for a very long time, especially at that price, and probably why it went up for sale to begin with.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
one can dream lol

Im sure teams would get rid of GT cars who are being pushed out of class for less than a million ;)

Well yes, if its not actually a GT car then eh.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Yeah remember those two cars. Auction prices tho, so, who knows.

The new GT3 spec is awesome too! those are only 300K :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Just bought it LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts