GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I do not own a Nissan GTR but I one day aspire to. It's been my favourite car for a very long time and I've spotted quite a few around my area (Southampton).

I bet you get asked this quite often, but do people do ride alongs? Like take a massive R35 fan out in their car like me?

Sounds cheeky I know but it's my favourite car and i'd love the opportunity.

I live in Southampton. Was just wondering so no hate please :)

Thanks a lot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello, I do not own a Nissan GTR but I one day aspire to. It's been my favourite car for a very long time and I've spotted quite a few around my area (Southampton).

I bet you get asked this quite often, but do people do ride alongs? Like take a massive R35 fan out in their car like me?

It sounds like the most lovely thing to do for someone right, well right up until they pull a blade on you and try to take the car. Not so sure the insurance company would like the idea of taking someone out for a drive and letting them take the car from inside. I do hope your a genuine person but please be aware that many are not so. Maybe you should stick around the forum, make some friends and attend a few meets, you never know, you may get lucky :)

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
It sounds like the most lovely thing to do for someone right, well right up until they pull a blade on you and try to take the car. Not so sure the insurance company would like the idea of taking someone out for a drive and letting them take the car from inside. I do hope your a genuine person but please be aware that many are not so. Maybe you should stick around the forum, make some friends and attend a few meets, you never know, you may get lucky :)
+1 This is the internet after all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh yeah I didn't think of that! :eek: That's true, I guess I'll just have to see if there are any upcoming meets and go along to one of them!

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I go to Weymouth now and again (was there tonight), next time I go if you can get to Weymouth I'd be happy to take you for a spin, just don't bring yer knife, ha :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I go to Poole/Bournemouth quite often also, give me a pm, next time I'm up that way pop on a train down to Bournemouth and would be more than happy to take you for a spin :)

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts

If you can get to Castle Combe circuit on Sat. 29th March you can probably get a ride round the circuit with one of the Sprint guys, they will be more likely to take you out in the morning though as the competitive runs are in the afternoon nd they will not appreciate the extra weight in the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts