GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very much based on the 997 sport classic we've just put this one together for david

a full light grey wrap with contrasting stripes installed as well as window tints and the ever popular sound deadening install

on arrival

comedy moment when removing spoiler

as you can imagine we rectified this when we refitted !!

ready to fit

during fitting

tints going in

and sound deadening

decals installed - some plotter cut - some with cut tape to accommodate body curves

and completed

work took place over three days and we're super happy with her

thanks for looking

Paul​

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Another quality job (unlike the original spoiler fitter ;) )

Like it, but to my eyes, it almost needs something on the sides to break up all that grey?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Nice to see something different Paul.
Colour and stripes really suit it and not too in your face either.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I don't quite 'get' why the stripes stop early on both the front or rear. Quality if wrap looks great as always.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks again chaps all your comments are very well received

the stripes do appear to stop a little high on the car until you compare the height with the sport classic and then they are spot on

paul

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great work Paul, really pleased with it. Had it Swissvaxed for LeMans trip and its looking great. Couldn't be more pleased with the stripes stopping short - for me, the shortened stripes and wrapped skirts make it look shorter and more squat than a stock car.

You will recall I agonised over the tints - they are perfect! Great work as always, thats why I travelled halfway across the country for it.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great work Paul, really pleased with it. Had it Swissvaxed for LeMans trip and its looking great. Couldn't be more pleased with the stripes stopping short - for me, the shortened stripes and wrapped skirts make it look shorter and more squat than a stock car.

You will recall I agonised over the tints - they are perfect! Great work as always, thats why I travelled halfway across the country for it.
thanks for the review david its much appreciated fella and great to know my name sake is looking after her now she's back home

we've had a lot of positive comments from the car which is nice as its a little unusual and people don't tend to like change lol

enjoy her buddy

paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts