GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NISSAN GTR 35

2009 Premium edition, DMG.

Litchfield LM750 specification with all supporting modifications.

30,000 miles with Full service History. I am the second owner and have owned the car from 7 months old,

Engine & Gearbox
Litchfield stage 5, comprising of the following modifications and additions:-

- Fuel pumps
- Injectors
- Forge FMIC
- Forge hard pipe kit
- Ball bearing IHI core OEM derived turbo’s, machined billet compressor to Litchfield specification.
- Pipercross induction system
- Ecutek mapped v3
- Latest design Litchfield 102mm exhaust with silenced Y Pipe, probably the best quality 102mm design on the market.
- GTC downpipes
- Gearbox Circlips, drive locks, magnets etc.

This is a solid 720-750hp package with torque capped for maximum safety.

Wheels
Std wheels, freshly refinished in gloss black 9months ago, unmarked and better than factory finish.

New TPMS all round – I had one fail so bought a new set 6 months ago.

Tyres
Toyo R888, Rears 200 miles as new, fronts nearly new at 1500miles.

Suspension
Litchfield suspension, and Eibach ARB’s, less than 6 months old. This suspension totally transforms the car whilst retaining the 3 switch position. Plenty on the forum about this, and it is all true !

Brakes
400mm Alcons front and Alcons rear, with Pagid pads. Probably done 12months use, so still in great condition. I have a spare set of rear Brembo disks which are still serviceable and come with the car.

Bodywork
Metallic grey DMG colour in excellent all round condition, with regular clay bar, and Zaino treatment. The front bumper and bonnet was resprayed last year to deal with some stone chips which I found annoying, so all round excellent condition. The roof and rear boot lid have been wrapped in a 4D semi gloss effect black carbon effect wrap which most people say looks the business and is far better than the old Dinoc stuff. This can be removed if not to the new owners taste. The rear spoiler has high level risers which have been colour matched to the bodywork. These can easily be removed if not to the new owners taste, but are included in the price for now.

Glass all Gtechniq treated.

Currently the car has the DoLuck carbon fibre front splitter, which is not included in the price. This will be offered to the new owner though but will remain on the car for now. See below for pictures and details.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/151462-do-luck-r35-gt-r-carbon-splitter-awesome.html

Ditto above for a Difflow 5 element diffuser.

Interior
Alcantara to the centre consol nasty silver plastic bits and rear speaker cover.

Std Seats included with the car.

Sub upgrade. Not the group buy, but my own version made 3 years ago before the kits came out. Looks and does the same thing though.

Dynamat to boot and rear seat area

Currently the installed seats are Bride Low Max, with Kevlar shell. Mounted on a custom GTR specific base frame for a low seat position, with all bracketry powder coated satin black. These are not included in the price of the car but will be offered to the new owner.

Plate
The car comes with a GTR number plate, GB09 GTR

Security
Cobra alarm / tracker, Thatcham approved

Service and History
The car is in excellent condition with no expense spared. The 6 monthly servicing has been kept up all via Litchfield. It will be Litchfield warranty compliant subject to inspection and payment as 100% Litchfield tuned and serviced.

The MOT is due in April 2014. Tax around the same time.

Now the good bit, Included in the price is the next service and MOT at Litchfields Mar / Apr time. All covered / paid in advance by myself. Iain will confirm. Last service was early November 2013. At the same time Iain will update the turbo’s / custom mapping to the latest specification and calibrations. This will also include full alignment check. The stage 5 build was over 2 years ago, and Litchfield have carried out significant development work since then, so the spec will get updated, and with the new calibrations especially as the new V4 ecutek does require custom mapping and time on the higher power builds which we did not have time to do last service. At the same time the MOT will be renewed, which will be a bit of faffing around as the 102mm exhausts do not allow the stock Y pipes to be refitted for MOT’s. So to be clear, I am covering the cost of the next service, alignment check, MOT (but only the cost of the MOT not failure items) and Litchfield to update the stage 5 spec to the latest specification. I am quite happy to get this done early if it helps sell the car, subject to deposit, although seems a waste to get done now instead of the Spring hence why I am proposing this arrangement.

Price £45,000.00
No P/X

The following extras are currently fitted to the car but will be removed and subject to first refusal by the new owner:-

- Bride Kevlar low max seats with frames etc £850
- Do Luck carbon front splitter £750
- EcuTek pro ecu cable and dongle £200
- Difflow 5 element rear diffuser £450
- Forge recirc Dump valves in black £275
- Milltek trackday noise reducer tailpipes £250

I think that’s everything. This is one seriously quick and well sorted GTR. After nearly 4 years ownership, I feel time for a change, I want to go racing next year, and just fancy something else, just not sure what that is yet… I’ll will also be selling up my Skyline C211, thread to follow. I can be contacted on 07843 327204 ; [email protected] or PM through the forum

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's stunning. Don't see that hanging around too long. Market is slow now. Wrong time of year I guess

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's stunning. Don't see that hanging around too long. Market is slow now. Wrong time of year I guess
We'll see. Wrong time of year, but i'm in the market to be buying aswell so kind of works both ways. I am no rush to sell, so if it stays till the spring then so be it. Added up my receipts last night for 3.5 years of tuning and maintenance.. won't make that mistake again. lol. but worth every penny and then some. I'll be back thats for sure, probably R36, or last MY 35..

My C211 is up for sale as well now in other cars. I'll sell both for £60k,

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Good luck with the sale, if the new owner doesn't want the mods. I will be interested in the doluck front splitter and 2nd dibs on the seats if Flynn doesn't want them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tks for pics prob going to look for a my11 as they seem to be avail at same price
ime sure car will sell it just needs someone to view
problem with modding any car is it becomes dead money and my09 go for low 30s now

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck to anyone with a low £30's GTR...If I was in the market, I probably would not be tempted with what I know about these cars. Modifications are not completely dead money on these cars depending upon what has been done, who has done it. That said you only get a fraction back. With the dealer inspection, years MOT, full service, and warranty checks done to allow compliance with an independent warranty scheme (Litchfield) this car is not on the same page as other low or mid 30's GTR's for private sale.

Could luck with the MY11. I nearly changed for a blue one this time last year..

tks for pics prob going to look for a my11 as they seem to be avail at same price
ime sure car will sell it just needs someone to view
problem with modding any car is it becomes dead money and my09 go for low 30s now

·
Registered
462 Posts
GTR

Lovely spec, would suite me as a spec but I want a black series sat nav car and then Ill sell my 11 plate car instead of spending all the money on what ive got at present:nervous:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Lovely spec, would suite me as a spec but I want a black series sat nav car and then Ill sell my 11 plate car instead of spending all the money on what ive got at present:nervous:
Balls to the sat nav. Its not worth the extra 3-4k they attract. Rather use a tomo tomo or my phone

·
Registered
462 Posts
gtr

Headlinner, Ill just wait for the right car, It will happen in time, its not a daily driver, ive a couple other cars to use, so when a black series with stage 5 comes at right money it will be the car for me, Ill take all the carbon of mine and fit on the other car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No not yet, but to be honest I have a lot on at the moment so have not advertised the car yet. I still have the parts but wish to keep hold for new owner discussions. But I will add you to the list if they are still available when the car.

has this sold as i'm intrested in some parts

1 - 20 of 29 Posts