GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone knew the email for nissan japan customer service as i need to get hold of them to ask a question?

Regards

J

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Japanese don't really do email. You need to call them on the phone and speak in Japanese

I'm also not sure now well it would go down a EDM asking about JDM

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello Darly

What do you need to ask them? I have friends that are Technical Adviser and Sales Managers at Nissan Japan. If it's something they can answer I can ask them for you.
hello Darly,
I have noticed that you have some connections at Nissan Japan. I wonder if you can help me, cause i need to ask a technical question regarding a Nissan Civilian Bus (2006) i bought couple month ago.
I bought it from United Arab Emirates and shipped it to Lebanon where i live recently. the problem is that the bus is overheating and its temperature is exceeding 100 C. A technician here told me that the problem is that the engine is designed for Emirates, so they install special parts for this purpose. Emirates is a desert and got no hills, so they at Nissan put some special parts those countries, while Lebanon is a hills country. So, somehow it will overheat.
I should say that i tested the engine and checked it all, and no problem is found.
The thing is that i do not understand what he meant, so if it does not bother you, please ask your friends what part should i change in the engine?

·
Registered
1 Posts
DARYL ref your contacts at Nissan Japan

Hi Darly, I would love to get your email to contact you regarding an issue my daughter is having with Nissan Altima (2013 leased since Feb.). Need to contact someone in Japan about it. Would you mind? I can give you my email or you can contact me by email via the site. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.