GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Ive got to sell it !!!

Nissan Micra L 1.0 Hreg 1990. 97500miles MOT and Taxed until July 2003...

No tuning bits done to the engine......but.....
New back box exhaust, thermostat, New 175/70R13's Michlin Tyres all round, on Nissan Alloys, Locking wheel nuts, Nissan K ? bodykit compromising of front bumper with Hella spotlights, Side Skirts, Rear bumper with dual rear fog, low lever rear spoiler, High level rear spoiler, mint condition for its age ! well loved and recentally serviced new belts (inc Cam), oli and filters, and pads, alarmed, tidy interior, non smoker owners, Im the 3rd owner and ive had it for 6years, with no problems......oh yes it silver too....

Extra options are....

Raido Cassette or Radio CD, let me know and Ill fit it !, orignal front and rear bumpers, and steel wheels, I cant rember if they've got tyres on them tho.

Price of about £1000.00

Let the bidding begin !!!!

E

Theres a pic of it at the grasshopper somewhere out there !!

·
Registered
83 Posts
if you give me £75 I will take it - it is the best I can do :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha Ha very funny.......

Gits you all jelous.....

just for that im cahnging the price to £1250 !!!! so there ! you all missed out on a bargin !!!

C if this was anywhere else Id be hurt and upset but i know you want it so there !!!!

E

Ps dont drink and type its difficult !

·
Registered
865 Posts
£300 and i'll have it off you mate, what sort of price do they go for then? 1k seems quite steep excuse me being cheeky, although yours does look V.Clean.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok try £800.....

and ill add a Nissan Sunny 1.3 estate (choise of 3), orignally white but now green, black, white, and brown, with a tint of gold in there !

buyer collects ! as I dont think its(they) r on the button :D

or Nissan Cherry Slight front damage in met Green with bits !!

or Nissan/Datsun Stanza,

You decide !

E

You aint havin my Morris Oxford tho !

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok ok.... ignore the other cars and JUST buy MINE !!!!

Ideal for daliy use, strippin out and tracking ?? poss fitting of a B11 Sunny 1.5 engin ??? to make a mental micra ??? or poss HKS bolt on turbo kit ??? Avail from "Sumo Power", or just a cheep mota to run to take the kids to school and pick them up again... no more double spaces takin up just little ones !!! cooooome on its been loved and looked after.... polished regulary and gleems..

RARE too..... It beets most cars off the lights !

0-60 (couple of days)
Top Speed ???? dunno ive never been there !

E

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on you know you want it !!!

buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it !!!

£800 ono......

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I Want

A second car so I can lay the R33 down for the winter but all I have is £400 in the kitchen drawer:eek: :eek: :eek:

.... Let me know if the price gets down to that and I'll have it:D :D

... Unless I find another in the next week....:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well It's Now sold :(

Sad to c my first car go away, and the guy's pickin it up on Tuesday eve ! - never mind ill c it about and keep in touch with him !

Just means i can spend more time on me pulsar now !!!! - 7hrs repairing the alarm, well 30mins fixin the thing and the rest puttin it all back togeather again ! arse !

If anyone else has a clifford alarm that goes "quiet" i know how to fix it, and it aint difficult either ! and once it's fixed it's now louder and special "E" mod to make it better :D !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts