GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nissan GT-R R35 - Fast & Furious

Yesterdays model was an Auto Art 1:18th scale Skyline GT-R R33 LM.

The model below is a Jada 1:18th scale Fast & Furious silver GT-R R35.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
loving the models Paul!!

Any R1's available??? :)
Hi Rab,

thanks.

The only decent R1 that I've found is Shrek - LOL, £200K and its yours! :chuckle:

I have not found any models of the R Tune.... but have recently found an Auto Art R34 S Tune, see below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Subaru Impreza - Richard Burns

Something slightly different today - NOT a Nissan - WOW!

SUNSTAR SUBARU IMPREZA 555 ROTHMANS Richard Burns & Robert Reid New Zealand Rally 1994.

and of course if there are any models you have in your collection, please share the details and a photograph, or if there are any models you are looking for - send me details. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you sell these ? I have had a good few of these but parted with them except a blue auto art 34. I see they do a grey ignition model, possible by autoart r32 with bbs wheels. Looks great. Big dolla though

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GT-R R32 by Auto Art

Do you sell these ? I have had a good few of these but parted with them except a blue auto art 34. I see they do a grey ignition model, possible by autoart r32 with bbs wheels. Looks great. Big dolla though

hi Barry, yes, we do.

Ref grey R32 by Auto Art, Have you the Auto Art ref number? Let me have it and I will find out if its available.

There is a Bathhurst black version that I've just seen details for, 89280 - see below.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
The only number I find is IG0144. As I say, it's on eBay so they claim it's auto art but is also says hpi racing - ignition model.
I can't share links from eBay but their item number is 271897833328

Barry

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only number I find is IG0144. As I say, it's on eBay so they claim it's auto art but is also says hpi racing - ignition model.
I can't share links from eBay but their item number is 271897833328

Barry

Hi Barry,

yes, it is a HPI model - there is no UK importer any longer so these are tricky to obtain but we will ask around as they look decent quality models.

:wavey:

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,170 Posts
hi Barry, yes, we do.

Ref grey R32 by Auto Art, Have you the Auto Art ref number? Let me have it and I will find out if its available.

There is a Bathhurst black version that I've just seen details for, 89280 - see below.
Any clue where these are available from (and a rough cost)?

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R35 GT-R Spec V in 1:12th scale

The largest usual scale for a diecast model is 1:12th scale.

We have found a few of the R35 Spec V model in Ultimate Opal black.

Fantastically detailed model. Available to order, delivery 6 to 8 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
And of course if there are any models you have in your collection, please share the details and a photograph. :)
I have these 3 models.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 149 Posts