GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldn’t find the answer I was looking for with the search function.

How long is the warranty on the 35 gtr?

thanks in advance

·
Vendor
1,691 Posts
I'm pretty sure its 12 years (anti corrosion). I'm sure you can still get 09 cars with bubbling paint on the doors done under warranty but shorlty will expire. Be aware, they only cover the panel with the problem so they won't pay for blending in another panel etc. You still have to put your hand in your pockets more often than not

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Unless you've had the annual paint inspection done by Nissan they might initially (at least) refuse any claim.

·
Registered
25,970 Posts
I had some bubbles under the mirror , all be it very slight in the past

tbh I couldn’t be bothered with Nissan never tried them

just had the guys I use do both sides and blend

was perfect

not that expensive either

·
Vendor
2,786 Posts
If it’s warranty work then try gold motors, Stuart gold is an owner and I think his partner is too, so a real enthusiast and Nissan approved if my memory serves me correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paint is 3 years, anti-perforation is 12 years. I managed to get the doors sorted on my 11 plate at the end of last year but it took six months of haggling as Nissan only approve £700 and the job is normally double that. Eventually the approved bodyshop worked something out with Nissan GB and I paid nothing. No idea how to be honest!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Paint is 3 years, anti-perforation is 12 years. I managed to get the doors sorted on my 11 plate at the end of last year but it took six months of haggling as Nissan only approve £700 and the job is normally double that. Eventually the approved bodyshop worked something out with Nissan GB and I paid nothing. No idea how to be honest!
Did they spray the whole doors, or just a small area? I've seen some with a tiny dot of corrosion the size of a small stone chip.

·
Vendor
2,786 Posts
They will paint the door, if it’s a lacquered colour they might blend it into the wing and rear wing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts