GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just brought a nissan power meter unit. Similar to the apexi multi checker, but with some more features. Is there any one here who has this unit but also the wiring manual?

It is somewhat different to the apexi multichecker and gives other date such as G readings, accleration timing, live fuel consumption, avg mpg etc etc...

Going a google search hasnt given much results, only links to the guy I brought it off SOC, and he had it on his RB20, so wiring is soemwhat different.

Some of you old timers may remember this unit fitted perhaps to your R32 from back in the days?

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be cool if you can dig them up for me... no one seems to know much about them .. it was the nissan power meter and not the apexi multi checker right?

·
Registered
25,022 Posts
they go in the same as the APEXI CHECKERS,

i know you have the power meter but its the same connections i believe , looking at the one i had

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nissan Power Meter

I have just brought a nissan power meter unit. Similar to the apexi multi checker, but with some more features. Is there any one here who has this unit but also the wiring manual?

It is somewhat different to the apexi multichecker and gives other date such as G readings, accleration timing, live fuel consumption, avg mpg etc etc...

Going a google search hasnt given much results, only links to the guy I brought it off SOC, and he had it on his RB20, so wiring is soemwhat different.

Some of you old timers may remember this unit fitted perhaps to your R32 from back in the days?

Yunis A, did you ever get hold of the wiring diagram, I could do with seeing one myself. Cheers JEB

·
Registered
197 Posts
Power Meter

they go in the same as the APEXI CHECKERS,

i know you have the power meter but its the same connections i believe , looking at the one i had
Matty, Did you ever find the instructions for the Nissan Power meter you had? Cheers JEB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but I used to have the Power Meter booklet at home. I own a Fairlady Z32 but I'm pretty sure the instructions (japanese only) are the same for every Nissan models.

Email me at [email protected] if you need some infos.

Greetings from Canada!

Claude

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here ya go!!!

Go to my Photobucket account and search for the Power Meter folder. The installation instructions are uploaded.

Hope this helps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts