GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:wavey:
Been lurking on these here forums recently for a dirty drift ready R32/R33 as my next drift car to enter Eurodrift. However my current drift spec vehicle must go.

Its a 1991 Nissan PS13 Silvia. This vehicle is not an auction car. It was purchased in Japan from GreatCompany, ’†ŒÃ—A“üŽÔ�ê–å“X GREAT COMPANY , (due to the lack of well maintained PS13s at auction level or in UK import showrooms) and shipped over here. It's considered one of the best PS13 driftcars in Europe and is widely recognised from its appearance as GT Battles promo car last year in Rockingham. It's a beautiful example of a classic japanese drift car with full traceable history.

Majority of the aftermarket drift spec and cosmetic parts were fitted in Japan prior to shipping over to the UK by the original owner (D1GPs head coordinator) using the best available equipment for drift use in 2005.
It has since remained in the same brilliant condition and is a professionally setup driftcar with specific geometry and corner weighting allowing for predictability and balance for drifting. Ideal for both experienced and novice users.
It has 6 months tax and 10 months MOT, in superb running condition and maintained by an experienced owner(meself:), sxoc member and driftworks).
For an extensive gallery of pics (inside out, underneath etc) click on this link:
robynbray - Nissan Silvia PS-13 SR20 DETÂ Drift Spec.

Bad points on the car is its pretty darned stiff so it can get on ones tits if you like your comfy ride. A high degree of skill in pothole avoidance is necesarry too. Also approach speedbumps with caution too (note wee crack in front bumper:rolleyes: )

Viewings welcome and im available anytime to answer queries. Enjoy the pics and remeber click the link to access more in depth photos. Cheers!

Setup is as follows:

ENGINE SPEC.
SR20DET Redtop (T25G turbo) RR'd 217bhp 200lb @0.6boost
HKS FMIC with full piping and fixing kit
HKS 16 row Oil Cooler
Koyo Uprated aluminium radiator
Apexi Induction kit
Cat back stainless exhaust
Custom stainless de-cat pipe
Densos IK22s
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Redline small race style battery
Run at 0.7 bar boost (standard)
Alloy spark plug cover
EGR Removed
Silkolene 10/50 oil used

INTERIOR
Bride Zeta FIA approved (Drivers seat)
Bride Brix2 (Passenger seat)
Bride seat rails
2 x Takata 4 point harness (drivers+passengers)
Nardi Steering wheel
Driftworks Quick Release/spacer steering wheel boss
Impul Gear shift knob
Pioneer Double din CD/MD/MP3/Tuner
Defi Oil temp gauge
Defi Water temp gauge
Defi Boost gauge
Defi link control unit
All original interior and belts still in place
Cat 1 Clifford 950 immobiliser and alarm + extras
Aircon still works

EXTERIOR
Full respray in pearlescent white (sample tin available for colour matching+paint code)
Hippo-Sleek Front Bumper
Hippo-Sleek Rear Bumper
Hippo-Sleek Sideskirts
Do-Luck Grill
No Sunroof
Varis Carbonfibre bonnet
Gandor style mirrors
Slight Tint on rear windows
17X8.5J ET+15 R34 GTR Style wheels by Jap firm called Grenade(Drift division of GreatCompany)
Toyo T1-Rs fitted to front (6mm tread)
Uniroyal Rainsports fitted to rear (6mm tread)

SUSPENSION/
TRANSMISSION
Nismo Gearbox mounts
G-reddy Front strut Brace
Rear JIC camber arms
Section Rear Toe arms
Section rear traction arms
Largus rear ARB
Section front tension arms
Section RM8/A8 full Damping/height adjustable coilovers
Tein front tie rods and ends
2-way plated diff
Corner Wieghted

For a more extensive gallery of pics from all angles including underneath the vehicle, suspension etc click this link: robynbray - Nissan Silvia PS-13 SR20 DETÂ Drift Spec.
Looking for 6500. Enjoy the pics and again, pm or call for any queries.
Cheers all:thumbsup:

(For reference view comments on relative sites: Nissan Silvia PS13 Drift Spec - Driftworks - Drifting forum
Nissan Silvia PS13 Drift Spec - SXOC Bulletin Board)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Hunk of Junk :chuckle:

You can't be selling already mate? :eek:

For anyone who is looking this a great car and has been well looked after, and as Amran drives like a girl it hasnt been abused :chuckle:

Knew youd get tempted by a skyline at some point mate! :squintdan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol cheers dude. Andy be that you?:) Its up for sale already because I cant risk exposing it to danger in competitive use, fine for solo runs but twin drifting is a risky business. You have to accept your gonna get hit. Its too special an example of a PS13 in regards to appearance and unfortunately because of that aspect, its now holding me back in my aims. So I need a vehicle with an expendable exterior. R33 GTS-t Skylines and S13s are more common for bodyparts. Far more ideal for smashing into folk.
Ive been in two drift spec skylines and tbh I prefer thier general torque in 3rd gear sliding (sooo smooooth) so im looking at r33/r32 as well as fettled S13s/14s. See what happens:)

·
Registered
429 Posts
anyone looking for a drift car that could also be a show car this is the one for you.

free bump amran

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car is now SOLD and is on route to its new home in Norway! Just got the evo to sell now now before looking for a new drifty motor :) Will be keeping an eye on this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts