GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
This R32 GTR belongs to a best friend of mine...
He has owned it for the last 2 years and was bought from 1 of the countries leading importers...Time as come to sell.
with him working away 6 days of the week he feels somebody should enjoy it while it is in this condition. The car has covered 2000 miles in last 2 years so still looks and drives as the day he got it.
He is looking in or around the £12.000 mark.
If anybody interested in this lovely r32 please call stuart on 07843230273

Below is the origional add from the importer.

If you're tired of looking at tired R32 GT-R's for sale and only want the very best available, then you will seriously consider this car. This concours condition Skyline GT-R is the lowest mileage example we have sourced in a very long time - with only 31,570 genuine miles since new!!
It's a has been improved with stage 1 tuning by Mine's to give it approximately 350 bhp yet still allow it to remain easily drivable and usable for every day use. A low genuine mileage example with excellent spec and high quality tuning and improvements!
After checking the pictures of this car thoroughly, compare with the tired and poor examples riddled with rust (rear arches are commonly rotten) that are usually available and misdescribed as "good condition". You'll quickly see why it's wise to get the best lowest mileage GT-R R32 you can! Just an engine failure will cost well in excess of the difference, and even with a new engine, you'd still have a tired car!! - R32 GT-R's in top condition are extremely hard to find!
Aesthetics: The paintwork, interior and general condition combined are the most stunning thing about it. It looks like a car that's around 3 years old and been lovingly cared for. A Jun front lip spoiler enhances the styling. Nismo front intercooler vents have been fitted into the front bumper, to give more air flow to the intercooler. Also, there's a Nismo rear spoiler lip, as well as Nismo rear spoiler lip. Top quality lightweight forged alloy OZ Racing wheels of 18" diameter with the best new sports tyres from Japan, Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R's ate fitted. These are of size 245/40-R18 & each is near new. An HID conversion has been fitted to the main beams. There are also some small FET driving lights.
To finish off the cosmetic improvements on this car, we'd recommend some D-Speed clear front indicators, plus LED rear light clusters.
Performance Improvements: Note how tidy the engine bay is. The engine covers have been removed, sanded smooth and then painted beautifully to a deep red finish. The inlet manifold is also like new, and it's evident the inlet gaskets were also replaced (These can develop air leaks when old). Performance upgrade parts have been carefully thought out to bring together a package that remains civil to drive, with the excellent refinement & drive Mine's is especially well known for. Whilst not stressing the engine excessively and allowing it to remain drivable as a daily use car, this GT-R has had mild modifications to enhance it. The intercooler is a high quality Greddy unit with uprated Mine's clamps. Cooling is further enhanced by a Nismo intercooler shroud. Typical of Mine's the cold air fed induction box remains in place, with a cotton high flow HKS panel filter inside. To further improve breathing, the exhaust system has been uprated with a high flow large bore equal length Mines "Front Pipe Pro" and an HKS stainless steel exhaust system from the cat back. The ECU has been replaced with a Mines VX Rom rechipped unit. Clutch feels near new, judging by the progressive feel of it. Note also the Samco silicone hoses and Carbing cooling shroud. The car now runs very well and makes approx 350 bhp.
Suspension & Brakes. The brakes have been upgraded at each corner with the use of R33 GT-R Brembos and uprated sports pads. Struts and springs are by OHLINS. These are fully adjustable. An excellent kit for Skylines, as they're compliant for road use, yet they give excellent control. Being OHLINS, they're also servicable in the UK by Aurok (Distributor) unlike some brands. Alloy Cusco front & rear strut braces are fitted.
Standard equipment includes: ABS, Hicas 4 wheel steering, Atessa 4WD, Climate Control A/C, PAS, Central Locking, remote controlled door mirrors with retract mode, rear wiper, velour seats, factory tinted privacy rear glass, etc. This car has evidently been fastidiously maintained. The engine bay, interior, carpets, indicator stalk, light switch, pedal rubbers, oil pressure etc. - all indicate low wear.
Interior: All switchgear, handbrake & gear gaiter, pedal rubbers, or any other aspect of wear through use - further confirming the low genuine mileage of this example. Recaro sports reclinable bucket seats with matching adjustable seat rails are fitted. The steering wheel is a Momo item with Nismo horn button. There's a Greddy A Pilar pod housing 2 electronic (Pre-settable warning is a feature) 60mm Greddy gauges for boost & water temp. Located in the centre console panel there's a set of Mine's uprated gauges too, together with a Blitz Power Meter. A Willians 4 point harness is there for use on trackdays, to securely hold the driver in position. This is easily removable within minutes. Original seatbelts are also fitted of course. Note that the fitted mats are from HKS Kansai - at the front. Audio consists of an Alpine CD/Radio head unit with security removable face, of 200W. There's also a CD changer, uprated speakers and an amplifier for the rear speakers located in the boot. A package for excellent sound quality. Note that all electronic after market equipment is included with the car free of charge.

Condition: The interior is in excellent condition. This has been a non smoker's car with the most recent owner and current owner.
Engine: Oil is fresh, with the car having recently been serviced. Excellent oil pressure (4.0/cm2 at idle when cold, 2.5kg/cm2 when warmed - at warmer Japanese summer temperatures). Clutch feels as if it has plenty of life remaining. Test Drive: No faults at all to report. Nice quiet and rattle free ride even over our bumpy yard. On the open road it's a superb car to drive. It pulls strongly from around 3,500 rpm all the way through the power range and is making approximately 350 bhp with current spec. Makes for a very quick road car!
Total cost of modifications to this car cost the last owner approx. £11,000 in Japan! All signs show this car has been well loved and modifications carefully selected to enhance the performance whilst remaining usable for daily driving - Expect this to be a very quick and fun car to drive with perfect poise and instant response

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I have to say after seeing this car in person it is absolutely pristine if I didnt have my own money in other projects I would buy it myself. Anyone who loves there R32 GTRs should jump at the chance to own this. Im still to see an R32 thats as clean and well looked after as this one.

Dont sell it Stuart Please!!

You will miss the boost once its gone!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.