GTR Forum banner

Want one?

Nissan R35 GT-R 45th Anniversary Gold Edition (pictures)

12K views 107 replies 36 participants last post by  tonigmr2 
#1 ·
See less See more
#17 ·
I'd refuse to EVER say I was a GT-R person on account of those pig f**k alloys.
Ruins the car.
Gold is nice though!
They are the latest wheels. They are awful.
+1 on that folks!, can someone photoshop some 09/11 plate alloys onto it?? would be curious to see how it looks then, my guess... MUCH better!

#24 ·
The wheels have just got worse everytime Nissan try to make them look better, the original wheels were always the best, simple, mean looking and look good. The next wheels just got worse, too many spokes too much going on and damn ugly, as for these wheels, well god help us, just another level of horrendous :(

#26 ·
These wheels, the originals, the best, meanest, nicest, nice curves ;) Whatever way you look at it, they were just right.

Then these next wheels below is exactly where Nissan went wrong, why add so many spokes, it lost its sexy curves and meaness with too many spokes. Very ugly.

But these wheels, now these really take the biscuit, you think the wheels above were damn horrible, these ones don't even need an explanation, they just need binning/burning/desposed off, anything that gets rid of these damned horrendous monstrosity, it makes the wheels above somewhat viable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.