GTR Forum banner

Want one?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I wasn't looking either, I walked past a Peugeot and instantly thought hold up they look like the GTR's and remembered this thread and thought I'd post my findings here lol.

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Don't get what all the fuss is about... the original GTR rims were a replica carbon copy of the Peugeot 307 SE rims bar 1 added spoke. :chuckle:

ha ha thats funny! still the best lookin R35 alloys tho :chuckle:

·
Registered
106 Posts
these wheels are now standard on premium seat model car, recaro get normal wheels

The GT-R 45th Anniversary Limited Edition celebrates 45 years and 6 generations of GT-R, with a global production run limited to 100 units. The car is based on the Premium Edition GT-R, and painted in the same champagne body colour that was used as the exclusive colour of the R34 GT-R M-spec.

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
R35 in Bayside Blue, Doe's it work for you??

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thought I'd revive this thread as I have one of the UK 5. Ordered it soon after dealers were notified, mainly due to me being unhappy with my 2014 car.

When I saw the pics I too didn't like the wheels, but in the flesh they really suit the car - beggar to clean though!

I think someone suggested all 2016 cars might get these and I wouldn't be surprised. Its interesting that all the blurb from Nissan on the 45th Anniversary edition doesn't mention the wheels being specific to that car. Probably based on previous experience when the 350Z GT4 wheels were marketed as exclusive to the limited edition, and then a couple of years later became standard on all cars except those in the UK. They finally off-loaded some more on a nominal "limited edition" 350Z in 2008. Once bitten....

p.s. Yes I am an "old man".... but I love this car - best of the four R35s I've owned from new.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thought I'd revive this thread as I have one of the UK 5. Ordered it soon after dealers were notified, mainly due to me being unhappy with my 2014 car.

When I saw the pics I too didn't like the wheels, but in the flesh they really suit the car - beggar to clean though!

I think someone suggested all 2016 cars might get these and I wouldn't be surprised. Its interesting that all the blurb from Nissan on the 45th Anniversary edition doesn't mention the wheels being specific to that car. Probably based on previous experience when the 350Z GT4 wheels were marketed as exclusive to the limited edition, and then a couple of years later became standard on all cars except those in the UK. They finally off-loaded some more on a nominal "limited edition" 350Z in 2008. Once bitten....

p.s. Yes I am an "old man".... but I love this car - best of the four R35s I've owned from new.
im lucky enuf to get one of the 5 also, i love the wheels , have carbon wrapped the bottom splitter & front surround round number plate, also put carbon scoops & side vents on..... if you aint got a nice plate for it, i have GO11 LDE & GO10 ONE for sale...:)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks mate but I have got my own. I wonder if we could get them both to a meet or trackday in 2016!
No probs, I bought spares to match scania gold griffen trucks for my work, so the gold car came at the right time, yip a meet of 2 , and even the other 2 be good for next year :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
unless you mean the another guy(aberdeenshire) that bought a special one of made gold one(not the 45th annivasery edi) with 1200bhp ?

heard he scared to use it.... then again id be the same we all that horses and the roads up here

·
Registered
872 Posts
Not me either. I'm South Oxfordshire. Someone else told me about seeing one in West London...

As I understand it, three were pre-sold and one held back by NMGB as a Demo/Press car (will probably come on the market early next year I guess).
The fourth was, I'm told, displayed at a Trade Show, and a dealer pressured NMGB to let them put it in their showroom, from where it was sold. Don't know which dealer* or where.

* = My dealer was really miffed by this this as they'd repeatedly asked NMGB for the last one to go in their showroom and been told a very definite No.

So, we currently have:
1 with NMGB
1 in Scotland with 1JBK
1 in South Oxfordshire with WoREoD (me!)
1 in West London with ???
1 whereabouts unknown

61 - 80 of 108 Posts