GTR Forum banner

Want one?

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not me either. I'm South Oxfordshire. Someone else told me about seeing one in West London...

As I understand it, three were pre-sold and one held back by NMGB as a Demo/Press car (will probably come on the market early next year I guess).
The fourth was, I'm told, displayed at a Trade Show, and a dealer pressured NMGB to let them put it in their showroom, from where it was sold. Don't know which dealer* or where.

* = My dealer was really miffed by this this as they'd repeatedly asked NMGB for the last one to go in their showroom and been told a very definite No.

So, we currently have:
1 with NMGB
1 in Scotland with 1JBK
1 in South Oxfordshire with WoREoD (me!)
1 in West London with ???
1 whereabouts unknown
looks like it just be you and me then!

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
looks like it just be you and me then!
that's what you call rare!! congrats! :cool::cool:

Get some pictures up then, so we can wet our whistles :D

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Registered
237 Posts
West London could well be my mates one. It was his fault I bought my GTR! Can you tell I was happy driving it lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
Think I've seen one of these for sale in West London, did your mate flog his?

/desperately trying not to look at the bank balance I really like the gold!

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Think I've seen one of these for sale in West London, did your mate flog his?

/desperately trying not to look at the bank balance I really like the gold!
You are correct it is there I had a look when I went there on tues with mine,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can anyone help answer an anomaly about the 45th for me?

According to How Many Left there were 5 registered in 2015 and these were there, either Licensed or SORN, until Q4 2017. Then Q1 2018 only shows a count of 4 in total.

Anyone know where the 5th one went? Overseas or Written Off?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
Interesting question, not sure. I do know one has been colour changed so maybe that accounts for it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't believe that changing details of a colour would affect the count as, in howmanyleft the categorisation is by model, in this case the 45th Anniversary variant.

I don't suppose the owners on here would care to share the first two characters of their reg would they (and if you've owned two, the other one as well :). Mine starts OO15...

I know there was one for sale in a West London dealership about a year ago and wonder if it went abroad....

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
The previous one I owned started OV15 and was an ex-press car. It got wrapped to carbon I think, that was the one in West London.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Shame the day I was there it didn't stop raining - well not until about 5pm! Would have been good to chat. And although I was there it wasn't my 45th I had with me - it was my 350Zs turn for an outing (and a parade lap!).

81 - 100 of 108 Posts