GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Believe it when i see it, a bit like their self healing clear coat that is supposed to reduce swirls and light scratches.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sounds a bit like neverwet.

Looked great so I ordered a few cans and it does work really well but what you don't see in the video is it leaves a coarse white film that feels like sandpaper to the touch. You can't put it on any colour other than white without making it look a mess. TBH I've not found a useful application for it yet.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The self healing paint on the GTR dies work to some extent. I noticed it with marks left from bird droppings. On several occaisions mine had marks left from bird poo where the lacquer had gone white and rough but without any polishing,just leaving it alone preferably in the sun for a day or two tje marks had completely vanished!

How are you getting on with cleaning the car Neil? I hope its still as mint as the day you bought it!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The self healing paint on the GTR dies work to some extent. I noticed it with marks left from bird droppings. On several occaisions mine had marks left from bird poo where the lacquer had gone white and rough but without any polishing,just leaving it alone preferably in the sun for a day or two tje marks had completely vanished!

How are you getting on with cleaning the car Neil? I hope its still as mint as the day you bought it!
I am working hard at it Neil! my neighbours think i am a nutter , give it a good polish at the weekend and Rimwaxed the wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts