GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale.
1999, Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R.
40000 KMS (Speedo reads 67000, that was on different engine.)

Drift style bodykit,
Carbon fibre GT stlye rear wing,
Lexus style rear lights,
Nismo clear repeaters,
Work racing lightweight 17" Wheels,
Nismo front strut brace,
Upper and lower rear strut braces,
Alloy Drift bushes,
Tien super Drift coilover suspension,
Cusco 2 way Drift diff,
Nismo twin plate clutch,
HKS Intercooler,
HKS hard pipe kit,
HkS sequential blowoff valve,
HKS Induction kit,
5 zigen titanium full exhaust system,
Blitz turbo timer,
Kenwood tv/dvd/mp3/cd head unit,
NOS bottle 8" sub tube,
Rockford fosgate Amp.

V.G.C offers around £13500.
PM me and give email address for full pictures!!! Pictures also in members gallery of this site!!
(must be seen to be apreciated!!)
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
a bit random but guernsey is an awsome island! the roads were empty when i went there.

·
6,821 Posts
Hi gauds, so you finally getting a new car and it's on the way to you?
PM me what it is.:cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First engine was highly tuned in japan, the owner kept it for racing and put this mildly tuned one in before it was sold at auction.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
a bit random but guernsey is an awsome island! the roads were empty when i went there.
Was there for new years..... what empty roads, they were all tiny. You physically couldnt get above 35 if you tried. Silly place to own a sports car IMO

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You`ve got to know the roads! I know it`s only 35mph speed limit:mad: , but i got 125 out of my scoob:chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:nervous: If my car was sold to someone in the UK, are they going to need to get an SVA? i have been told this is really expensive as the car will need to be put back to standard form for this??? i know nothing about all this as we don`t have all this in Guernsey. we don`t even have MOT!:chuckle:

·
Registered
468 Posts
:nervous: If my car was sold to someone in the UK, are they going to need to get an SVA? i have been told this is really expensive as the car will need to be put back to standard form for this??? i know nothing about all this as we don`t have all this in Guernsey. we don`t even have MOT!:chuckle:
yes ESVA is pain:flame: , specially your car is so modified hence it require a lot of money and work to put it back to standard to pass it.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts