For sale very soon a:

Nissan Skyline GTR R33 Quaife 6 Speed Sequential Gearbox including Transfer Box (Serviced August 22 with Zero miles since service)

Perfect working Order and changing up and down as it should.

Included with the 6 speed sequential is:
R33 GTR Transfer Box, Nismo clutch slave cylinder, Clutch Fork, Quaife gear display indicator, Quaife gear lever, Quaife gear knob & Modded gearbox crossmember mount to suite gearbox. Everything you need to install straight into your car to transform into a 6 speed sequential. This Box is perfect ratios For a single turbo.

I was advised by previous owner that the Gearbox was refreshed 5 years ago (I have no proof of this or receipt) and covered hardly any miles since as occasional weekend toy and only used for a couple of track days. When the Box was removed there was no play in the shaft and bearings looked in very good condition and showing no signs of wear, the oil was still very clean. But for peace of mind I have dropped the gearbox/transfer box into the Cogfather based in Essex (30/07/22). It’s going to be stripped and checked over and oil will be replaced and with new bearings if recommended.

The Box will also be Vapour blasted on the outside so it will look like new box once finished, if any other work is required this will be done as well.

Technical data: On casing there are the following nos stamped on: 0243 / Q245 / 0244 (GREX on housing)

I also have a OS Giken Triple plate Clutch matched to the Gearbox so fully compatible with the R33 which can be sold with it if needed for an extra £950 ono. Showing no signs of wear.

This Box is suitable for the R32 & R34 but I assume the Bell Housing will need to be offered up or check with your tuner/mechanic.

I have 3 videos of the car with the Gearbox working before it was removed from the car which can be forwarded on including changing up and down.

Please no dreamers and serious enquiries only! Based in Essex (SS0). Any questions please text or call on 07790 451557

Price is £6,500 or very near offer + the clutch if needed and any inspection welcome. Collection only due to weight and value.

Not many of these Gearboxes come for sale in this condition and are quite rare.

Pics to follow once I have the Gearbox back