GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And could u give me a link to a Nissan performance site for skylines?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
yeah, stick an exhaust, chip and air filter on it and it'll exceed 900 horses easy

all R34's are 2.6 abart from the Bill Bailey models which were 2.7 and the Peter Kay's which were a massive 3 litres

mook
what! yeah right 900HP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
that video i showed u about that one nissan had 900HP so it claims and beside im not really interested anyways.Im more into Diesel Trucks anyways.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
900HP yeah right no way u could get even 600HP out of those things.LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Oh wait did i say 600HP i ment 300HP thats when going over bored.:chuckle:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
i was jokin with ya and besides i dont like to argue much so.I really dont belong in this site anyways i just joined to get direct info on this car.I myself wouldnt even look at one of these i prefer a Diesel Pickup u can get more or just as much HP as any Nissan or Rice burner out there!

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
in England we have things called "Corners"

Pickups are only driven by insecure men with tiny willy's in this country.

Power is nothing without control ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
in England we have things called "Corners"

Pickups are only driven by insecure men with tiny willy's in this country.

Power is nothing without control ;)
Oh i forgot Imports like nissans dont have any power to control.In my country the good ol US we have pickups that will smoke any of ur ricers there and here and besides the pickups over there are all Toyota of corse men drive them with small wangs its a Toyota.And by the way dont u pple in england have dentists.

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
Oh i forgot Imports like nissans dont have any power to control.In my country the good ol US we have pickups that will smoke any of ur ricers there and here and besides the pickups over there are all Toyota of corse men drive them with small wangs its a Toyota.And by the way dont u pple in england have dentists.
ah yes, the english, all bad teeth and tea, i'm upset that i can't think of any steotypes that apply to the americans :GrowUp:

fact is, a Skyline is a SPORTS car.

a pick up is a Big engine on a chassis and 4 wheels

theres a difference.

mook

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Ur just mad that a Diesel Pickup could blow the doors in on ur Nissan.And besides i aint the one that started the arguement.

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
there are a million and one cars that could beat my skyline, and plenty of skylines that could beat your pick up

maybe time to start driving for your own pleasure instead of inflating your ego by "talking" about how fast it is.

maybe your GF should buy a pick up instead. they sound AWESOME!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Matter infact i should its better in the winter and im not sayin my pickup is the best.Like u said there are many Diesel Pickups that could waste a Nissan and there are many Nissan that could waste a diesel pickup.A dodge Ram Cummins can reach 1500HP and i cant remeber the torque.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
How many Nissans have u seen cloe to 1500HP?

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
power to weight my friend.

how much does a 1500bhp truck weigh

plenty of 600-700 bhp Skylines running at around 1400kg's

a few 900-1000bhp cars running less weight

mook

21 - 40 of 98 Posts