GTR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Talkin bout the engine to engine not talkin about the body.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
That u can get more power out of a diesel engine than a lil 6 cilinder gas engine and if u really want to talk about real cars we can always talk about mustangs,cameros,corvettes,viper, etc.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
That u can get more power out of a diesel engine than a lil 6 cilinder gas engine and if u really want to talk about real cars we can always talk about mustangs,cameros,corvettes,viper, etc.
i won 't even bother trying to explain to about "proper" cars. If you are so misguided that you think the Americans have produced anything apart from the latest Corvette that could be classed as a "real" car, in comparison to TVR's, Lamborghini, Ferarri, Zonda, Porsche to name but a few "real" cars, then there really is no point talking to you.

I hear trains (thats Loco's to you) have pretty big Deisel engines, do they make you feel inferior?

mook

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
i sigh at u you are right there is no point of me talkin to you.Cause u have no idea what american manufactured cars are all about.Do u even know what a Corvette Z06 or a Ford GT Super car is.Bet not ur to busy messing around with lil 4 and 6 cilinders.So im not going to argue any more and if ur smart enough to remember ur last comment u wont do so either.Like u englanders say rubbish.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
i sigh at u you are right there is no point of me talkin to you.Cause u have no idea what american manufactured cars are all about.Do u even know what a Corvette Z06 or a Ford GT Super car is.Bet not ur to busy messing around with lil 4 and 6 cilinders.So im not going to argue any more and if ur smart enough to remember ur last comment u wont do so either.Like u englanders say rubbish.
did i not say Corvette?

I forgot the Ford GT, even so, the Viper was a dog, and most modern mustangs have been a shambles.

good night

mook

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Do i have to post links of pictures of Ford GT,Vipers,Corvettes,and Mustangs.Cause u seem like u never even heard of one or seen one.

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
So anyway about this car your after for your girlfriend??
Any further news?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Mate, you cant come on a Skyline forum and start knocking Nissan's. :chairshot

Buy her a Corvette and be done with it. :blahblah:

- Kevin.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Just out of interest, what is the 1/4 record for a Diesle Dodge Ram?

2434KG's is a lot of lard to shift.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Super cars? The only thing super about those will be the rate at which they fall to bits...

I ask everyone to remember the issues Clarkeson has had with his own Ford GT

Sev

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
As Mook said earlier,power to weight. A skyline would not need 1500bhp against a dodge ram,to beat it.:clap:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
maybe your GF should buy a pick up instead. they sound AWESOME!
especially the diesel ones!

look dude, i've got nothing at all against american cars (i love the 1969 dodge challenger, or the 1998 dodge durango..) or pickups (dodge ram, silverado...).

a pickup is not designed to go fast in a straight line, or go round a corner with insane speed. a pickup is designed to haul a trailer, or go offroading in.

a skyline, is a combo of going round the corners ( those things that makes you turn the steering wheel, in respect rolling the car to the position you want it in) and go quite fast in a straight line to.

so as you might be able to see, two total different cars.

stock for stock, a skyline would beat the pickup in a straight line AND round the corners.

highly modified vs gihly modified, same story.

The only place where the pickup should beat the skyline is offroading.

apperntly, we dont know anything about your american supercars, right?

ok then....

what does the new corvette ZO6 cost? 140 us? what do you get for that? nothing special really, and the thing around the taillights is made from plastic:rolleyes: . the whole thing can go pretty quick in a straight line, and pretty quick in corners (dont know why, as you dont know how to take them really...)

for a bit more, you get a Ferrari F430, apperntly 'comparable'.

extraordinary car. race spec, though still really comfortable.

you sir, have to grow up.

there is more than american cars and super big mac menu's with 3 litre soft drinks and coffee thats so weak it tastes like...nothing good acutally.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
besides these videos arnt notin compared what i seen before.....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
rite thats it, im selling my skyline, this yank has converted me...

erm maybe not.

when it comes to fat people america wins, when it comes to pickups america wins, when it comes to gun crime america wins.

i wish i was an ignorant american like yourself.

(note im not hating all yanks)

seriously mate, save your time and energy and go find a forum who cares.

id rather my 1400cc metro than some overweight shite handling amercan piece of shit!.

now i think ill go drink some tea and wash my teeth in dogshite.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
rite thats it, im selling my skyline, this yank has converted me...

erm maybe not.

when it comes to fat people america wins, when it comes to pickups america wins, when it comes to gun crime america wins.

i wish i was an ignorant american like yourself.

(note im not hating all yanks)

seriously mate, save your time and energy and go find a forum who cares.

id rather my 1400cc metro than some overweight shite handling amercan piece of shit!.

now i think ill go drink some tea and wash my teeth in dogshite.
So 170Lb. is fat thats how much i way.So i guess im a fat ass right?Just cause i own a pickup that could wax ur Skyline dont mine i have to be a fat over weighted pig that owns guns.Actually if it wasnt for america u wouldnt have ur Skyline cause we invinted the combustible engine.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts