GTR Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
rite thats it, im selling my skyline, this yank has converted me...

erm maybe not.

when it comes to fat people america wins, when it comes to pickups america wins, when it comes to gun crime america wins.

i wish i was an ignorant american like yourself.

(note im not hating all yanks)

seriously mate, save your time and energy and go find a forum who cares.

id rather my 1400cc metro than some overweight shite handling amercan piece of shit!.

now i think ill go drink some tea and wash my teeth in dogshite.
Plus my so called piece of sh^t is worth more than ur house and skyline.Faster to so i guess my piece of sh^t can beat ur pile in a race.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Plus my so called piece of sh^t is worth more than ur house and skyline.
Wow, there's no wonder your truck is soooooo fast - with the average UK house at say £250,000 + average skyline at say £15,000 = £265,000.

So you spent the best part of $500,000 on a [email protected] truck...
Are you totally insane???:GrowUp:

Oh, by the way, a 12 second truck really isn't going to scare the Skyline community.

When you've had your little kicks out of posting sh1te on here, don't let the door hit you on the way out (If you can even get your head through it). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Wow, there's no wonder your truck is soooooo fast - with the average UK house at say £250,000 + average skyline at say £15,000 = £265,000.

So you spent the best part of $500,000 on a [email protected] truck...
Are you totally insane???:GrowUp:

Oh, by the way, a 12 second truck really isn't going to scare the Skyline community.

When you've had your little kicks out of posting sh1te on here, don't let the door hit you on the way out (If you can even get your head through it). :rolleyes:
LOL i like messing around with idoits like u and besides the 12 second video is just a slow diesel compared to the fast ones.

·
Registered
321 Posts
So 170Lb. is fat thats how much i way.So i guess im a fat ass right?Just cause i own a pickup that could wax ur Skyline dont mine i have to be a fat over weighted pig that owns guns.Actually if it wasnt for america u wouldnt have ur Skyline cause we invinted the combustible engine.
So America invented the "combustible engine"??? If you mean internal combustion engine then you are incorrect AGAIN!!!! Please did you go to school?? Just to put you out of the your ingnorance, it was invented by Etienne Lenoir who was a Belgium, but wasnt very succesful beacuse it ran on gas (this was the worlds first two stroke engine). Running on gas caused the engine to run very hot, thus not being reliable(burnt out bearing etc). Then came a German called Nikolaus August Otto, and made the engine to run on petrol, and thus the internal combustion engine(two stroke) was invented and patented.
Then Nikolaus August Otto in May 1876 built the first four stroke engine, this engine was latter used by copied by Gottlieb Daimler who made the first motorcycle. Alas a french engineer had patented the idea of the four stroke engine in 1862 and Nikolaus August Otto patent was revoked.
Here ends the the history of the internal combustion engine??
Pure diesel, hope that help you clear some things up in your head.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Best thread ever for a monday morning...made me laugh no end!!!
Total icing on the cake...the posting of the links of an 11.44 second 1/4 mile run as "proof" that they could waste a Skyline!
Pure Diesel.....keep them coming lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
What time does school finish in the US? Guess we'll have to wait until then for another response...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am a lover of Pickups.................That is why I own one BUT, the thing I just can not understand is, Why the F**k do you keep bragging how you can burn of a GTR or any Skyline come to that? :mad:
In a straight line, your Truck looked impressive BUT, just because your ego is so high at this moment, DO NOT ever think that you could out-corner a GTR. Many of the so-called lighter-weight Yank sports cars can't even compete with our "Hot-Hatches", NEVERMIND the Skyline, so why do you think your near on 3 ton monster would??

The Skyline was designed so it could run "serious" power and still get around corners very,very well!.............
.............where as your Truck would probably keep going straight or "Flip" over a few times! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
LOL i like messing around with idoits like u and besides the 12 second video is just a slow diesel compared to the fast ones.
Pure Diesel, I happen to like America but you really are an embarrassment to your country mate.. :rolleyes:

Are you from the Beautiful South by any chance? :)

Is your Girlfriend your Sister? :D

Is your real name Cletus by any chance? :wavey:

Click here to meet Pure Diesel

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
God, I can see this thread so clearly because I use to live in LA for a while.

True that in America is all about straight line power. Pickup truck is actually not that heavy (with some proper weight reduction) as the end cab is just nothing but metal, it is quite light actually. The rest are heavy cast iron...

Saying that, all those power on the pickup truck are NOT going to get to the ground, especially deisel one as you have so much TORQUE. You will leave a mile long skidmark before your tires either burst into flame and catch some grip.

If you get it into a corner (yes, I know it is hard to find one especially in Texas), then again, pickup truck starts to run into problem. Weight transfer during corners is going to be a big problem on pick up for sure. :p

A skyline with proper weight reduction and 700bhp should get you into the 10 second mark (****'s strip out Gold R32 with the T78 turbo?), and I will like to know what type of power does a deisel truck need to do 10 second quarter?

Enjoy Heat Treatment Run (7.59 quater with only 6 cylinder)
YouTube - Heat Treatments Skyline GT-R R32 [email protected] mph

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
The guy (kid?) is a drunken dreamer who sees aliens... :rolleyes:

Check out his posts in this forum:

Idiot

A can short of a six pack by the looks of it. Probably because he drank it.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Where's James when you need him, he used to eat kids like this for breakfast... The normal sequence of events culminates with the kid losing it and resorting to verbal abuse and getting banned, let's see if that happens here. :p

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
still can't believe he didn't pick me up on my polyurethene pistons

lol

mook

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Overall though a classic thread. I was starting to get tears in my eyes.

Are you from the Beautiful South by any chance?
Is your Girlfriend your Sister?
Is your real name Cletus by any chance?
:chuckle:

You are right Peter. We should have a moderator button for agressive posts and a bladerider button for threads like this:chuckle:

·
Registered
105 Posts
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Ur just mad that a Diesel Pickup could blow the doors in on ur Nissan.And besides i aint the one that started the arguement.
!?!:confused: :confused:
...... YOU started the topic and more importantly, you started slating the GTR off in here! Not a good idea!!

A famous phrase....... Rhymes with "Banker"!! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
i think this thread should stay.

its alot of fun, one man and his pickup, trying to take on a whole skyline forum...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh god this defines comedy!!

How old is this kid?! I daresay even I'm older than him. That link to the other forum, I couldnt help noticing the words 'and I'm like' in just about every sentance... TWICE!

More! Keep it coming!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i think this thread should stay.

its alot of fun, one man and his pickup, trying to take on a whole skyline forum...
Yeah comeon Cletus, post some more, your becoming notorious on here already and you've only made 30 posts..

If you could just drag yourself away from the banjo, and raping tourists for a minute we would all love to continue this discussion.. :D

·
6,821 Posts
He is right guys! What can your little 2.6 liter boxes do? even soda comes in 3 liter bottles today . . . .
He just send me this picture-prove, with the US-daddy taking over the Mines GTR . . .

Good night and bye bye . . . :wavey:

61 - 80 of 98 Posts