GTR Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pure Diesel (Cletus) ,

We know you get really excited about diesel engines, So, have a look at the attached photo & See if you can shoe-horn this [email protected] into your american beast!!

Some slight reinforcing may be neccessary! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Oh, & guess what........... This is made in Japan!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Pure Diesel, I happen to like America but you really are an embarrassment to your country mate.. :rolleyes:

Are you from the Beautiful South by any chance? :)

Is your Girlfriend your Sister? :D

Is your real name Cletus by any chance? :wavey:

Click here to meet Pure Diesel

I live up North is WI.Plus i dont have a sister.And for one thing im not ****.ing sayin trucks are better than cars.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Just sayin some diesel pickups can go faster.jeeze!u guys go ape sh%t on everyone :GrowUp: :GrowUp: :GrowUp: :GrowUp: :GrowUp: :GrowUp: all of u this fits u perfect

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Oh god this defines comedy!!

How old is this kid?! I daresay even I'm older than him. That link to the other forum, I couldnt help noticing the words 'and I'm like' in just about every sentance... TWICE!

More! Keep it coming!
So i guess im a 24 year old kid right?Last time i checked u become responsible for ur own actions when u become 18.

·
6,821 Posts
Pure,
can you just write down clear, short, painless (in english), what do you want to tell us.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Pure,
can you just write down clear, short, painless (in english), what do you want to tell us.
That ur a queer....................

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Pure Diesel:

Can you stop talking shash for a bit please, or I will nuke your account and kidnap your pet rabbit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
If u really want to u can get rid of my account cause it aint workin out here.....:D :D :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Really im just here to ask questions not to argue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I really shouldnt be talkin bout pickups any ways this is a Skyline site not a Truck site so i appalogize for my behavior.My oppinoin on the skyline is that they are the nicest 6 cilinder car i ever seen that is if they have the ground effects and body kits done to them.I never rode in a Skyline so i dont know what it is capable of.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Do u guys have any idea how to get a Nissian Skyline in this country do i have to go to Canada to find one for sale?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi Mr Diesel,

I'm just going to attempt to pick up on a couple of points here, so please bare with me :)

You mention that your 24, if this is true, could you proof read your posts before clicking the submit button please? It would help us make a lot more sense out of what you have written.

You claim you’re not hear to argue, that’s fair enough, but if that is the case then can you please add a little more substance to the posts regarding your / or other pickup trucks being faster than the Skyline. (Video’s of 8 second Pickups would be super!)

Jumping onto a forum that is the home of owners club of a particular make of car and jumping all over stating that out 'little imports' are slower than your Diesel Pickup trucks isn't very respectful! If I were visiting the home of the Ferrari Owners Club then I’d like to think that we would show the respect of a visitor there as well.

Putting that to one side though, you have to look at the factors most of us in this country take into consideration when buying a car like this. The majority of us like a car that is not only fast, but also has a high level of handling ability, straight line pace and looks that we the owners love - hence why we're enthusiasts. The Skyline didn't earn the reputation it has got for sitting idle, it won races, it made a fantastic road car and became a monster at performing daft 1/4 mile times (even a very mild tune of 400bhp is good for low 13’s or high 12’s) - So if your going to stick an argument saying that your Pickups are faster / better and so much more uber than a Skyline then please please show some evidence for this so we can take you seriously. Jumping on here and using all the literacy of a 4 year that has just downed a litre of Glenmorangie isn't going to endear yourself to us - if you care!

Many thanks

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
You claim you’re not hear to argue, that’s fair enough, but if that is the case then can you please add a little more substance to the posts regarding your / or other pickup trucks being faster than the Skyline. (Video’s of 8 second Pickups would be super!)

I think to prove that it is faster than "the" Skyline, it will need to do a 7.5 second quarter mile. :chuckle:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
My mistake all the links i gave in my last post contains all Cummins turbo diesel engines in it.Sorry about that guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
that was so funny mookistar,, any way get your GF a GTST ither the r33 withe the RB25DET thats the 2.5L single turbo.for u rookies out there..lol,, or get her the R32 GTST it has the 2.0L but is efficent and rev happy,,either car u can find for 12K and under . all the engines can be extreamly moded and will take stroker kits ,,juz look for the right 1 even thow she will be happy with the power they have stock im sure. butt if u want more then all that get a R 32.33.or 34 GTR and u will not be disapointed, as long as u dont buy a rusted out pice with over 140000K on it,, butt GTRs cost alot more if there in good cond.. R34 costing the most. (newer)

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Its quite nice having Skylines in this Country and having something the Americans cant have for a change :D
Good job really as they would all be fitted with fur inside and that wonky gas suspension that makes the car go up and down and sh!t like that ;)

81 - 98 of 98 Posts