GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec - £18000 - Hatfield

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R Vspec 1

For sale is my Skyline which I have owned for approximately 3 years.

During 2016 a wealth of work was carried out which included:
2 x NEW Nissan steel internal turbos (R34 GTR type)
NEW exhaust gaskets
NEW Original windscreen from Nissan & windscreen rubber
both strut tops, inner wings and sills professionally repaired (old cut out, new welded in, prepped and painted - see picture)
NEW Excide battery
4 x New matching tyres - fitted to Yokohama AVS wheels 17"X9" finished in pearl white
Full service - all oil, filters, brakes, fluids etc
The HICAS was rebuilt during this time
The drivetrain was also overhauled and fitted with new CVs as needed.
New AFMs
Very rare and hard to find OEM airbox
...probably more...

I have tried to keep this car as original as possible to keep the true GT-R spirit and retain its collectability.

Despite this, it has a few additional extras fitted which merely enhances the drive of the car, this includes:
Front and rear NISMO strut braces
Greddy/Trust external oil cooler
Greddy Profec B switchable boost controller
Blitz turbo timer
Grooved front and rear brake disks
HKS exhaust
Stainless Decat pipe
Original JDM wind deflectors
Nismo Bonnet lip
Carbon GTR inserts on the adjustable rear spoiler
Alarm and immobiliser fitted.

It is an original QM1 paint code, the best and most desirable paint colour for a true V-Spec GT-R making it an excellent investment.

The car includes some spares to replace aged parts; rear lights, steering wheel, lock set and front bumper bottom lip spoiler.
There are some minor stone chips on the rear arches which show bare metal but there is no rust.

Overall the car is in very good condition for the age. Some small age related marks are to be expected as with any used car. I am a true enthusiast, not a trader, so be assured that this has been well looked after whilst in my possession. I do not have any history on the car, the previous owner was a lying tossbag.

The current MOT expires in February 2017 but I will of course place a new MOT on the car for the new buyer. I'm sure I've driven it no more than 300 miles since the last MOT!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep

Sorry for some reason I see pictures past the photobucket

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Photobucket has changed its sharing rights. If you would like pictures please PM me your email address.

I had the car MOT'd a few weeks ago and am making a few cosmetic changes to it so I will get the pictures and advert updated soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts