GTR Forum banner

NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTR VSPEC 1995 (M)

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  magneto 
#1 · (Edited)
Sadly up for sale is my skyline gtr33 v spec a business oppurtunity has come along that i cant turn down so funds are needed before i bought this car i travelled the uk looking at many before i came across this one i bought it straight away it is a 1995 model and when i bought it was in totally stock condition no mods what so ever i have only had it around 4 mths and planned on keeping it a long time since i have bought it i have done the following

1.BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING WHEELS 19" WITH FALKEN 452 275/30/19 TYRES ALSO BUDDY CLUB NUTS £2100 SPENT
2.BLITZ DOWN PIPES £200 SPENT
3.HKS INDUCTION KIT £150 SPENT
4.RSR INVIDIA FULL CAT BACK STAINLESS EXHAUST £250 SPENT
5.HITEC CAT REPLACEMENT PIPE £85 SPENT
6.NISMO DECALS FOR SPOILER £85 SPENT
7.NISMO GEAR KNOB AND STEERING WHEEL £240 SPENT
8.APLINE HEAD UNIT £250 SPENT
9.CLIFFORD CONCEPT 650 CAT 1 ALARM WITH MOTION SENSOR £450 SPENT
10.NISMO CLEAR INDIACTORS £40 SPENT

OTHER THAN ABOVE IT IS STANDARD V SPEC AND I HAVE ALL PARTS AVAILABLE EXCEPT FOR STEERING WHEEL AND GTR ALLOYS TO PUT BACK TO STANDARD.

The car was supplied to the previous keeper by prospec in march 2005 as many of you know they are the best it comes with full japanese and uk history and is mot'd until march next year and taxed until the end of this month pictures even show the jap tax disc and some other item on the rear window which i have not a clue what it's about but i and the previous keeper left there for authenticity

PRICE I WANT FOR THE CAR IS £16200 THERE ARE CHEAPER BUT NOT BETTER NEED A QUICK SALE OR PRICE WOULD BE HIGHER

GO HERE FOR PICS

http://magszone.spaces.live.com

See less See more
#2 ·
magneto said:
Sadly up for sale is my skyline gtr33 v spec a business oppurtunity has come along that i cant turn down so funds are needed before i bought this car i travelled the uk looking at many before i came across this one i bought it straight away it is a 1995 model and when i bought it was in totally stock condition no mods what so ever i have only had it around 4 mths and planned on keeping it a long time since i have bought it i have done the following

1.BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING WHEELS 19" WITH FALKEN 452 275/30/19 TYRES ALSO BUDDY CLUB NUTS £2100 SPENT

OTHER THAN ABOVE IT IS STANDARD V SPEC AND I HAVE ALL PARTS AVAILABLE EXCEPT FOR STEERING WHEEL AND GTR ALLOYS TO PUT BACK TO STANDARD.

The car was supplied to the previous keeper by prospec in march 2005 as many of you know they are the best it comes with full japanese and uk history and is mot'd until march next year and taxed until the end of this month pictures even show the jap tax disc and some other item on the rear window which i have not a clue what it's about but i and the previous keeper left there for authenticity

PRICE I WANT FOR THE CAR IS £16200 THERE ARE CHEAPER BUT NOT BETTER NEED A QUICK SALE OR PRICE WOULD BE HIGHER

GO HERE FOR PICS

When i bought the cat it had done 59000 kms i have since bought a speedo converter and delimiter from hitec and fitted it the car is now on 60400 so has only covered around 36000 miles

#13 ·
ANY OFFERS?

car drives superb,gearbox is superb,any inspection welcome,not many around with full history uk and jap came to me still limited never driven hard in it's life front spoiler not battered like most of them.:bawling: will be very sad to see it go.

#21 ·
CAR ON EBAY FINISHES TODAY 120023439327

magneto said:

GO HERE FOR PICS

CAR ON EBAY FINISHES TODAY 120023439327

#23 ·
You are coming across as desperate and posts made in caps is shouting. Just a friendly drop of adivce though mate, certainly not a criticism - these cars take ages to sell. Don't bump the ad up to the top everyday as it gets on peoples nerves and makes you seem desperate to sell.
I wish you well selling you car mate -i've sold a GTR on this forum and it really can be a frustrating thing!

Peace.

#24 ·
magneto said:
if it is getting on your nerves dont look at it and mind your own business the car is about to be pulled and stored as people on the gtr forum only seem to want to buy shite so there better off looking in the trader

mag
I see.
So the fact that I took the time to write you a message offering some help on selling a car on this forum seems to have totally fcuking passed you by does it?
It took me months to sell my GTR on here, so I thought I would point out where I think your ad was not helping you sell your car.
You know, the capital letters and the constant bumping, one of which is actually prohibited on this section of the forum.
When I wrote it, it was meant as nothing more than a bit of advice to help you - so why in the name of all that is tw@tty do you come back with this.

Most people judge the seller first, the car for sale second.
It would appear that you think your target market are only interested in 'shite' so the very best of luck pal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.