GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, So here we have for sale is an immaculate Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr vspec in white. The car is very very clean and has no spots of rust, no dents and no bangs.

I got the car imported from Japan myself and am the only owner in the UK. The car had 142996KM on the clock when arriving to the country for its first MOT. This results to 88000 miles, I have converted the car to miles a year after importing it and the odometer now reads 145949 so hardly any miles on it.

The car has been converted to a single turbo and has been mapped, I have all the paper work to prove this. Ideal for somebody who doesn't want to go through all the hassle. Here is the spec:

RB26DETT engine
Holset HX35 converted
Precision Turbo 44mm External Wastegate
Walbro 455 LPH Fuel Pump
Sard 800CC injectors
Apexi Power FC DJET with hand commander(Map Sensor Version) car is now Mafless and drives on point.
1.2mm Cometic Head Gasket
ARP Head Bolts
Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator
Custom made manifold by Station Motorsports (Engineering company in East Midlands)
Custom made downpipe 3.5"
Kakimoto Racing 3.5" Exhaust system
HKS fully adjustable coilovers - height and stiffness adjustable
Cusco Adjustable Upper Camber Arms
Driftworks full HICAS elimination kit
ROTA GTR 18" wheels with good rubber. 2 Pirelli tyres and 2 Yokohama Tyres
Brembo brakes all round with Yellow Stuff front pads. New pads and discs recently put on approx 150 miles ago.
Defi Boost Gauge
AEM Wideband gauge
Turbo timer
Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller

The car has been mapped by Ed at Fusion Motorsport and have the graphs to prove running 420bhp. I have probably missed out a lot more of the mods as there are too many to list. The car has had a lot of time and money spent so only serious buyers. Has always been kept in a garage. Will ask for insurance proof before test driving.

Engine is very healthy no knocks or smokes compression and leak down test carried out after mapping. Compression was 155-160 psi across all cylinders and leak test <2% on all cylinders. Buyers more than welcome to carry out their own compression tests.

There are a couple of bad points as the car is now 20 years old. Drop links will need changing and one ball joint. Also interior gear stick and handbrake gaitors along with steering wheel could do with a change.

£16,650ovno

If interested contact me on 07581543299

Thank you for viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A very clean example no interest on here?! Open to offers on this now advertised at £15,800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts