GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Spectacular Condition, Completely Rust Free example, Fresh Import - 400 bhp

Rare 2001 late model, Bayside Blue, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.

My Email: [email protected]

My Contact number: 07462706435.

£25995.

Mileage: 69000 miles (documented, even from Japan)
MOT: May 2015
Tax: November 2014
Full Service and Checkover done recently in June 2014
Previous Owners: 1 (The Importer, Jurgen from JM-Imports was the First Owner)
Full Japanese Service History (Very rare to get hold of with Fresh Imports from Japan usually)
Auction Grade 4, Fresh Import from Japan (meaning excellent condition, (very rare and highly sought after) with Auction sheet confirming Japanese mileage and condition upon Import.

It is running 400 bhp at 0.9 bar

Car was originally Imported by JM-Imports, their reputation speaks for itself, one of the best Importers in the Country, and many people know the Quality of their cars are Superb and the best in the Country.
The car is stored in a dry Garage and hardly driven since.
I bought the car at the start of 2014, and have done under 500 miles in the UK, as i***8217;ve hardly used it(it has been tucked away in a Heated Garage with a Trickle Charger), this means that the car is in Fresh Import condition from Japan, excellent condition, and TOTALLY Rust-Free, including underneath (see pictures).
JM-Imports gave the car a full Checkover and Full Service before I bought it, and gave it a Clean Bill of Health.

The car is immaculate. It is COMPLETELY rust free - arches, sills, strut tops and all the way underneath is as solid as the day it left the factory. The bodywork is spotless bar a few minor Stone chips if you want to be really picky, they are barely noticeable. Other than that there's not a single blemish to the paintwork.
The interior is also in great condition, the rear seats look like they've never been sat in and the front bucket seats are almost as good, still perfectly firm and both bolsters perfect. All dials/gauges - standard and otherwise - work perfectly. It is up there with the best in the Country Condition wise.

In the best colour to get, the colour everyone wants, the stunning Bayside Blue.
Due to so little number of R34s produced, this has seen prices appreciate, due to high demand, with Bayside Blue colour holding a large premium, over the other colours, being such a sought after colour.

Standard & Dealer Option Specifications: This is a very rare and more desirable late 2001 year R34 GTR model.
The late 2001 models have the Black more modern looking seats, the pictures don***8217;t do these justice, the darker Black seats completely transform the Interior of the car from the common usual Grey seats.
Also included as standard: Climate Control A/C, PAS, Central Locking, ABS, velour seats, adjustable rear spoiler, original full set of fitted mats, etc

Spec list:

Bodywork -
OEM Factory Bayside Blue
Colour Coded Front Lip
OEM Rear Spoiler
Nismo Clear Front Indicators
Undersealed upon Import (see Pictures, of Underneath before Underseal was applied)

Engine Spec -
2.6 RB26DETT
Fujibutso Full Titanium Exhaust System (fantastic high pitched race, crisp sound, and a work of art)
Catalytic Converter
Nismo Radiator Cap
HKS Intercooler
HKS Hard Pipe Kit
HKS Air Filter Kit

Drive Train and Suspension -
6 Speed Getrag Gearbox
OEM Suspension - For Smooth Ride, Excellent Handling and Comfort

Interior and Electronics -
OEM 2001 Special Edition Black Seats - Very Rare and only come on 2001+ cars, completely transform the Interior from the usual Grey Interior (superb condition, no marks, rips, tears or wear.
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
CD Player
HKS EVC Boost Controller - Car is running 400 bhp at 0.9 bar
Turbos Razo Gearknob
New Battery

Wheels, Brakes and Tyres -
OEM BBS Forged Alloys (Not a single mark on any Alloy, excellent condition)
Tyres have decent Tread
OEM 4 Pot Brembo Gold Calipers
All Brakes have decent life on Pads/Discs

Bodywork condition ***8211; 9.5/10 Spectacular. No dents, scratches. No rust on Strut Tops, Arches, Rear brake light whatsoever (common areas)
Interior Condition ***8211; 9.5/10 Spectacular. No marks, rips or tears or wear. Foam in the Seats is still firm, and the Carpets are still in fantastic condition.
Engine Bay condition 9.5/10 Spectacular. No rust on Strut Tops whatsoever (common areas)
Underneath condition 9.5/10 Spectacular. No rust, Fresh imports do not suffer with rust unlike UK cars, or Imports that have been on UK roads for a few years.

Bad points? None, you won't find a cleaner car in the UK.
If I have to say something, I would say some minor Stone chips which is expected and unavoidable with ANY car.

The whole car is astonishing, the bodywork is SPOTLESS, there***8217;s not a single blemish on the car, except for minor Stone Chips. The Engine Bay, Interior, Bodywork and Underneath is completely Rust-Free (see pictures). The car is a 9.5/10 for condition.

It has a good spec list, with decent subtle mods that enhance the driving experience, yet keeps the originality and reliability of the car

Overseas Buyers welcome.

My contact number: 07462706435.

No test drives, I am happy to take you out as a passenger.

Part Ex: Yes

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Spectacular Condition, Completely Rust Free example -...

Looks stunning...price and location might help potential buyers.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Spectacular Condition, Completely Rust Free example -...

Price is on !!

Open your eyes

Beautiful example

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Amar hope you're well, you're R35 is also sensational.

Hi Karl, might take a break, as I never drive the R34, it's just parked in the Garage most the time.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for the kind words, car will certainly not disappoint.

Lev, i've sent you a Link to an overview of the Precision 6266 Turbo for your R33 ;) thanks for your compliments.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.