1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling on behalf of a good friend of mine
This iconic car doesn't need much of a introduction
For all that know about these vehicles and the demand
This is a absolute beauty R34 Gtr VSpec in the most desired colour of bayside blue
It is a 99 VSpec in mint condition was imported into the country in 2008 and has spent most of its life in a dry heated garage with mileage of 64000 which is still in kilometres. Car drives like a dream without any issues serviced and maintained by exclusive tuning for a number of years now, most recently had an oil service, hasn't done much mileage since its arrival a well preserved original piece of Nissan, with very minimal mods which are an aftermarket Jasma exhaust air filter and a Sony stereo apart from that the car is completely stock unmolested example which is a rear find now days. It's a reluctant sale as this has been a dream car since childhood and didn't anticipate selling it this early but a new business venture has arisen so this along with another car must go.
R34 Gtr VSpec
Bayside Blue
18"Standard R34 Gtr Alloys
Xenon headlamps
Rear carbon diffuser
Sony explode Bluetooth stereo
Airbags
Grey interior
Cat 1 Alarm
2 x keys
2 x fobs
Tracker
Jasma exhaust
2 former keepers
Service History
Currently on a sorn
Mot till Jan 2018
No rust what so ever
Never been involved in any accidents
No resprays
Vehicle is around 18 years old
This don't look it
A few light scratches on the bonnet and maybe a few minor marks around the car that are expected with its age but nothing major.
Alloys can do with a refurb
Viewing is highly recommended
Please no time wasters
Strictly no test drives until sale has been agreed an cash has exchanged hands
Viewing is in a secure location
Should you have any questions please ask
Price is £51.500

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,534 Posts
Just to say if you are advertising for a friend then you are responsible for the sale on the board.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone is Seriously thinking of buying A r34 gtr you should have a look at this, this is amazing with no rust when I say no rust I mean no rust underneath is incredible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts